Anime

crackisbad

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh the add showed the fist bit where that girl died from being a dog mutant thingy in the fist series, i shall research it and hope it is decient

i loved FMA anyway :) and i swear at the end he ends up on earth during the second world war at the end ?

The scientist turns his daughter into a mutant dog, edward goes to look for the girl/mutant and scar blows her head off, anyway i just watched the scene again it just happens to be the same city and has a simlar steet hence my confusion so its got nothing to do with the girl

It's the new series - FMA2.

I've not looked into it much. Someone said it's supposed to follow on from Conquerer of Shambala, but I've not really bothered to look at the previews some fansub groups are releasing, to see if that's true or not.

No FMA2 is a complete reboot. Not a sequel. Sorta like EVA REBUILD [Except I believe REBUILD is a sequel]

Starts from the beginning again this time, manga plot. Be prepared for a much better story.

If I had an image macro for ###### bricks, I'd post it.

EDIT: In b4 slowpoke.jpg

lol I lost count how many times I did that reading the chapters.

I thought that the anime was pretty good to begin with...

If the anime plot was pretty good, then manga plot is Godly good. Does that put it in perspective? lol

Toradora is epic i knew it was going that way !

so i was right about full metal i knew that was the street where that girl got killed

I loved the FML so i hope the new one is going to be better, will it still have the english actors that and cowboy are probably the best animes i have seen dubbed

Wow a new full metal series?

Not heared anything about that till now, will be looking foward to it. I still feel abit sad for Winry getting left all alone.

Have all the EVA remakes been released now then?

Also slight change of topic, sorry if this has been covered in one of the old anime threads but what did you guys think of the macross remakes that carried on from where the series left off? I personally thought the later series where pretty bad :S

Also is anyone else excited about the possible live action version of cowboy bebop?

Wow a new full metal series?

Not heared anything about that till now, will be looking foward to it. I still feel abit sad for Winry getting left all alone.

Have all the EVA remakes been released now then?

Eva 1.0 You are (Not) alone has been out for ages and was pretty epic and Eva 2.0 You will (Not) advance is set for july iirc.

Also slight change of topic, sorry if this has been covered in one of the old anime threads but what did you guys think of the macross remakes that carried on from where the series left off? I personally thought the later series where pretty bad :S

Also is anyone else excited about the possible live action version of cowboy bebop?

Current rumours have keanu (one character) reeves set as spike so no not holding high expectations

Archived