Anime

crackisbad

Cheers for that.

Yeah I knew the first one was out, but I thought the second one was due out a while ago and a third for this summer?

Yeah its Keanu Reeves is the one whos chasing the idea of making it as hes a huge anime fan, I actually think he'd be pretty good as they have a very similar dull attitude as Spike. I think there just trying to find backing and a good director.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haven't the Japanese heard of these things called bras?

And the heavy lining on the eyes really annoy me <_<

But yeah, at least she came out mostly alright.

Knowing Selvaria, she'd have a hard time finding one that fits.

Also this:

rozenvalkyria.jpg

So who's actually played the game?

Please don't let them make Cowboy Bebop into a live action movie, leave it alone its great the way it is. But if they do let it be done right and not rushed into, do not have writers that think "Wouldn't it be cool if Ein was the mother of spike and she had come back in time to have him, wwwooooaaahhh" That type of thinking happens alot when its fan boys involved in the writing.

Please don't let them make Cowboy Bebop into a live action movie, leave it alone its great the way it is. But if they do let it be done right and not rushed into, do not have writers that think "Wouldn't it be cool if Ein was the mother of spike and she had come back in time to have him, wwwooooaaahhh" That type of thinking happens alot when its fan boys involved in the writing.

Well Keanu is a hugeeee anime / manga fan so in him suggesting this I would expect him to stay true to the anime (its style not the story line)

There's lots of info about it on the web now, I just read this.

Reeves revealed that this outline for the flick is currently focusing on the origins of the fictional "Bebop" drug developed by the military, which provides its users with a brief surge of superhuman reflexes and awareness. "We're taking the Red Eye [story], the beginning part of the series," he explained, "and then we'll deal with the end of the series. We're trying to figure out [the time frame]. We're looking at the story right now."

Apparently Fox want to rush this through as they have other anime projects in the works such as Astro boy, Ninja scroll, Voltron and Robotech (this once should be easy with the graphics they used in transformers?)

Its just a bit sad that there are loads of storys out there that have not been made in to a film or cartoon etc. If they are that desperate for ideas.

I would love to see a space crusade film, just for the effects alone (And yes I mean the old board game where you could go one of four teams of space marines in huge armour).

is he even half Chinese ? Nope so i don’t know how he is going to be accurate to the plot and i would love to see how he does one eye acting

Dragon ball was a major flop and that had lots of time and money put into it

You can either stay faithful to anime and avoid mainstream audiences or make it mainstream and ###### of anime fans.

Producers invest a lot of money so you can guess what way its going its like the horrible resident evil films

All true, there is no way any film could ever live up to would is probably one of "the" best anime's ever made.

Regardless of that, I would still go to see it.

I think there could be a lot of promise in a macross movie as there is a lot of story to choose from, personally I think starting right out of the begining would make more sense as then they have a lot of scope for future films.

That being said it could turn into wing commander, which would make me cry :(

Archived