Anime

crackisbad

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's alright, I kind of enjoyed Wing as well.

Of course, that's probably seeing it through very thick rose colored nostalgia lenses.

JUST WILD BEAT, COMMUNICATION~

Actually, nvm, I still like it, I liked the character and Gundam designs in wing.

And yes, SEED was absolutely stupid, though Destiny had a great start, with decent characters and some semblance of a real plot, until they decided to bring Jesus Christ back and raped everything else.

Really? I thought it was ok....that being said last time I watched it was about 8 years ago on cartoon network!

But im glad im not the only one who thought Seed was poo :rolleyes:

It is. But that's it. It's alright. Zeta, 0080, 0083, 08th MS team are much better.

Seed was subpar, though I wouldn't call it poo,(even if the first few episodes were MSG with more gundams) as ZZ and Seed Destiny were much worse. Though making every single thing an acronym was annoying

I'm just hoping Marina gets more screen time. I could use another nursing ending.

Everyone dying is fine too, I'm getting sick of these all too happy endings.

Actually, I'm secretly hoping Sunrise try to do another NGE ending, shoving everyone's consciousness into one giant primeval soup using the GN particles.

It is. But that's it. It's alright. Zeta, 0080, 0083, 08th MS team are much better.

Ok cheers for that, im getting all 4 as we speak.

For a slight change of pace, what did you guys think of Last Exile?

Also, this may get flammed but I have seen EVA I good 2 - 3 times from start to finish, but always the Eng dub version, Am I missing out not watching it subbed? As I've heared a lot is lost in the dub

Ok cheers for that, im getting all 4 as we speak.

For a slight change of pace, what did you guys think of Last Exile?

Also, this may get flammed but I have seen EVA I good 2 - 3 times from start to finish, but always the Eng dub version, Am I missing out not watching it subbed? As I've heared a lot is lost in the dub

like most animes its subs or nothing.

Actually, dubs are better than a lot of the other stuff out there. Live Action movie, on the other hand...

I guess it all depends on the quality of the subs, but I assume most of the subs are generally regarded to be a better translation then the dubs.

im on the 2nd episode on 08th MS team at the mo :D

Have you watched Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory yet ?

Was a pretty good show and its the one with the Dendrobium in it iirc.

I wish they made the manga with the deepstriker gundam into a movie or something not because of the story as i've yet to read it I just love the look of the Ex-S deep striker Gundam.

Archived