echodafish

Aidan

Here's the deal, folks. I ordered an M9 Duty serpa from this thread. This was nigh on a month ago. I have sent several pm's, only one of which was answered. Heres most of the correspondance:

Hello, I may be interested in the M9 Serpa......I can do $30 shipped, if thats ok with you....I'm in upstste NY to give you an idea on shipping

I can do that. Paypal to *******************

Just put serpa in the subject and make sure your shipping info is correct.

Heyya just checking in, I ordered your M9 Serpa Duty.....been a bit, and haven't received it, just wondering if the post is having trouble finding my house or my payment never made it etc...

Probably my absent mindedness. Let me check if the payment went through on paypal. If it did, a thousand apologies.

I have since sent two additional pms along the same lines as my last above, with no reply. His profile has shown that he was active several times, and indeed was only 7 minutes prior to my posting this.

I would like, especially as he seems to be a serviceman, to assume that his inbox is full, and he hasn't gotten them, or this was just buggered up some other way.......if not, i suggest he perhaps be flagged? In any case, if this is not resolved, I intend to email him tomorrow informing him of a possible paypal dispute coming his way.

this thread?

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=160110

I purchased the Tri-color med pouch and the WC popflare pouch on Feb. 3rd for $22shipped

Sent a few PMs since Feb 3rd, got first reply since payment from him on Feb 13th

Sorry duderoma, I went on an emergency TDY and forgot to update you. You stuff shipped late this week so with the holiday I am not sure the exact day it will get there.

So 23 days since payment and 12days since his last PM where he said it shipped a few days before, nothing has arrived and have received no other messages

Wasn't in a big rush and it's not really a large amount but it's money I could be using for other things

Have his info if you didn't take it down, he assumed I wanted to send a MO when I asked for it so assuming it's correct

Was told he dropped them off on friday and that he'd get me a tracking number when he sorted them out, I've asked for the numbers by sunday night(since post offices are usually closed) and if I don't receive them will assume the items were not shipped as stated and ask for a refund.

Archived