Suggestion for post count and sales

Not sure if i am doing this correct or in the correct place but here goes, i myself am finding it a struggle to make any posts as i dont like to post complete trash and have no desire to be flamed and have little time left in the day by the time ive got home put the Kids to bed (i have 6 and you have no idea how long it takes to pin them down and tie em up )and made mine and my wifes Tea, Is usually 10pm by this time, but i suggested this in another thread and was told to put it in this section and see what happens.

My suggestion is simply this when regestering with the site why not supply our membership number and postcode ,when this is done and verified (not sure how or whom by as i said about myself its all time and i guess this is where this could fall down)we get a tag on our name that says were UKRA registerd.

Im not in any way shape or form that the site be responsible for policing sales ,people should still do there own check to make sure there in date ect.. but it give's some confidance to the buyer/seller.

Please dont flame me and sorry if this has been suggested before.

I'm afraid we've explained repetitively why we've implemented the procedure, so I'll not bore you with that again. :)

To be blunt, the UKARA system is meaningless and of no value to non retailing groups (such as this community) or individuals.

It was implemented, and is run by UK retailers as one possible means of proving to those retailers that you are legally entitled. It is of no benefit to the individual, as access to the database is limited to UKARA retailers only.

As a result, even if this was the main reason we had introduced the rule solely for this reason (which, as we have explained time and time again is not), having a UKARA number would be entirely meaningless for the purpose of ensuring the legal rights of buyers.

As also stated, we have no legal culpability for how you chose to buy or sell here. It's the responsibility of the seller to ensure their buyer is legally entitled to own a RIF.

Hope that helps clarify things.