ACM MP44s delayed - not delayed...

harborne blue

Apologies if this is posted elsewhere but the China Gov't has forced the factories to close production and keep their heads down until their 60th Anniversary of Communism celebrations are over. Last time they did this for the Olympics, the delays were significant, some much nooted new guns like the MG34 never appeared and old favourites like the Tommy seem to have disappeared forever.

Don't hold your breath if you don't have one already I guess.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job I didn't pre-order that StG44.....

Free market forces alive and well in China. Shame....

Interesting how they need guys with guns to stop people working over there, they should just move the factory to Birmingham... They'd stop all by themselves then!

"Yowright, time for another kipper tay!" (see, brummy doesn't even type well).

Good job I didn't pre-order that StG44.....

Free market forces alive and well in China. Shame....

Interesting how they need guys with guns to stop people working over there, they should just move the factory to Birmingham... They'd stop all by themselves then!

"Yowright, time for another kipper tay!" (see, brummy doesn't even type well).

Oi carn't read un I carn't rite

But it don't reeely mattur

Cos I lives Cornywall and Ise can drives a tractur

Yep South Western 'my entire economy is based on cream teas' doesn't type that well either ;)

Greetings from the beating heart of UK industry :D

Yo'roight Harborne moi 'ansome! Nowt wrong with being a carrot cruncher... Cornish types quite easily.

I was born in the midlands, spent nearly 30 years there. Then I saw sense... heheheheh. My folks are still up that way.

Glad to see this is slowing coming out of the woodwork. I'm still debating whether to get this. Its not quite my style, but would compliment the Kar98 and MP40 and Luger quite nicely. I think its one of those guns that is going to go on my B list.

MG42 next please.....

Archived