• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick question. Has anyone else had an issue with keeping the hop up adjustment clip on the unit? I've added tape on the arm to fix the under hopping, but now the adjustment clip pops off after a few shots. Any fixes?

Just for reference, I'm using a Madbull red bucking (soft, I believe) with H nub firing G&G .28g's. Installed a Modify SP110 (370ish FPS w/.2g)

• 2 months later...
Quick question. Has anyone else had an issue with keeping the hop up adjustment clip on the unit? I've added tape on the arm to fix the under hopping, but now the adjustment clip pops off after a few shots. Any fixes?

Just for reference, I'm using a Madbull red bucking (soft, I believe) with H nub firing G&G .28g's. Installed a Modify SP110 (370ish FPS w/.2g)

My English is very bad, so if I try to explain how I fixed it,I suppose I´ll not get it.

Here you have a review about the Masada and there I explain how I solved the problem.The only problem is that it is in Spanish.

Good luck.

http://www.gtanavarra.com/gtaforo/index.ph...pic,1062.0.html

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I only recieved mine last month, but the slider on mine seems as solid as a solid thing and takes a fair bit of effort to remove. The hop rubber and nub included though is pure *suitcase*.

I have replaced mine with Madbull Blue 60 and have also put in a Black Python TB. It is now working a treat.