Death, Doom, and Destruction Camps!

Jagdraben

I find it funny.

Mostly because if I didn't laugh, I'd cry.

"This is perfect for this. That is perfect for that."

My apartment is larger than is needed and has readily destroyable external stairs and, as a precaution against fire, an emergency rope ladder. I also buy lots of food at Costco and have tens of pounds of venison, wapiti, and pronghorn in the freezer. I must be preparing for the zombie apocalypse! What do I know that I'm not telling the public!? Onoes!

:pirate:®

if it was such a top secret place, surely there would be guards around to stop wannabe revolutionaries from filming in its car park?

lmao, its an old train repair yard, but its got an air force train in it, so it must be militatily and federally involved........... OR THEY ARE JUST REPAIRING THE TRAIN.

Wait, The Badger has something JUST like this before.... there were large towers with ladders, wind socks, fences with barbed wires, and those turning gates. It is all too obvious gentlemen. Disneyland is a concentration camp.

I was thinking legoland in the UK/Denmark.. And with the addition of Disneyland paris..

ITS GOING GLOBAL

if it was such a top secret place, surely there would be guards around to stop wannabe revolutionaries from filming in its car park?

lmao, its an old train repair yard, but its got an air force train in it, so it must be militatily and federally involved........... OR THEY ARE JUST REPAIRING THE TRAIN.

Seriously....

This is on par to that crazy old lady who thought the rainbow from the droplets from her sprinkler was actually the government using the HAARP to screw with the water....

Wait, The Badger has something JUST like this before.... there were large towers with ladders, wind socks, fences with barbed wires, and those turning gates. It is all too obvious gentlemen. Disneyland is a concentration camp.

Mouse-schwitz...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have to admit I do like a good conspiracy. I somehow managed to watch the other related videos and read stuff I found on Google for 3 hours (student life is a hard one :P ). Most of it is idiocy, such as the USAF train and the "watchtower" but other bits don't seem to make too much sense. Such as 800 camps existing across the USA in remote areas and why buildings such as in the video are being "renovated" by sealing windows and fitting gas furnaces. If they are owned by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency, which is now a part of Homeland Security), which is meant to help after a disaster, why such security to keep the people in?

Sometimes it would be better to be told by the gov what is going on (honestly), even if it is to shut the conspiracy theorists up. Though perhaps the government doesn't want you to know what it has in store for any "outspoken tv hosts" that happen to be on the Red List!

perhaps the government doesn't want you to know what it has in store for any "outspoken tv hosts" that happen to be on the Red List!

public executions guaranteed ratings winners (looks at Jeremy Kyle and Trisha) BE AFRAID! :D

800 camps existing across the USA in remote areas and why buildings such as in the video are being "renovated" by sealing windows and fitting gas furnaces.

Biohazard threats, simple enough.

If they are owned by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency, which is now a part of Homeland Security), which is meant to help after a disaster, why such security to keep the people in?

Cos they don't want the infected (see what I did there?) getting out.

Oh dear. Zombies are coming, and these facilities are being made to keep the infected citizens under control before they turn..

Get the shotguns boys, and stock up on cat food.

:lol: At t3ch. Dont you know by now?

Kommies are the 'has beens' the new 'scourge' of society are the social 'majority' (Aka Chavs, aka Scalllies, aka social misfits etc). So J. Kyle trishaaaah are safe in a sense it's the 'garbage' that would get tha chop really!

• 1 month later...

Archived