Pictures of your Chest Rigs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

Bernd is that the Toysoldier handset for the MBITR? Or is that a real radio handset and just for looks? Inner squad communications are still usefull especiall if you split fireteams.

The Handset is a real one. It is just for looks! Yes it was my thought too...On pics there are often Rangers/SEALS/FACS with an inner-comm. Useful for splitting, heli-inserting...

And i dont think that it is useful to shout (cause of darkness) over 15 meters to your comrade ... so an extra comm is good.

Can you list out the contents of the other pouches, seems like designed space is being misappropriated.

If you ask for the Ammunition... I got only the "fast to grab" items on my rig. Extra mags are in my rucksack (4x)

(Together with batteries, water, meals, map-material, scarf, binoculars and so on)

Edited by bernd
Yeah but what is the entire list of items you have in that chestrig.

Very left: Night-Vision Binoculars

Very right: Medic Stuff (Scissors, Bandages medicine(?)) (<--In a waterproof box)

Front:

- 4xM4Mags

- 1xSmoke

- 1xMBITR

- Knife

- Chemstics

- Fire

- Headband for the torch (Inova lamp and a pentagon light)

- Paracord + Tape

- Motorola Talkabout

- Secondary Mag

- Friendly troops panel

I hope i didnt forget something.. :rolleyes:

Edited by bernd

Being me, and having bad habits concerning gear.... I enjoy tearing apart my stuff and rebuilding them just the way I want them.

Got an Eagle universal chest rig a while back for 20$ and looked at it for a little bit too long, and decided I should have a go at it. Modding it to fit my needs as a light "convoy" rig. I don't really need more then 4+1 mags, but I do need room for a BOK, holster and a pouch to fit odds and ends like BUIS, batteries, ext.

DSC00572.jpg

Need to put PALS webbing on it and the a couple of pouches to add on.

Edited by Ace of Spades

My ITS chest rig...still chopping it up and such.

Cut of the excess velcro, borrowed a thumb break system from my drop leg to put on one of the pouches, i dont use the back strap anymore i just connect the shoulder straps to those buckles, I discovered this worked when i showed up for a game without said strap. Plan on adding a place for a radio pouch next to the holster. Possibly one next to the canteen. Also is sprayed tan most likely going to remove the MOLLE bib as well.

DSC00346.jpg