Pictures of your Chest Rigs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

1. 03 Modular Split Front Chest Harness

Arsenal.jpg

DSC_0472.jpg

DSC_0475.jpg

DSC_0476.jpg

I wanted a light chest rig. My Eagle Chest Rig was a bit to hard to get on with a Hydration pouch. This one carrys all I need and has a Hydro pouch attached to it. Easy to take off and on. Very impressed.

Pouches:

Diamondback Tactical .45 Pouches with Detloc

Amazingly fast reloads, holds the TM MEU Mags like a glove. Not to tight, not to loose. They open a different way then most pouches. Anyone looking for great 1911 mag pouches get these. Tab is pulled and the front flap falls forward on the Velcro.

Diamondback Tactical Tiered M4 Magazine pouch

Blackhawk! pistol with light pouch

My RifleRigg 5.56 2010:

riflerigg2010webb1.jpg

riflerigg2010webb2.jpg

riflerigg2010webb3.jpg

ACM RRV

Pantac Pouch:

2x M60Pouch

1x RadioPouch

Maxepediton magdump Pouch

ACM AdimPouch

3x ACM Fastmag V2

I am going to get one complet RRV M60 gunner-rigg with backplate/100 oz HAWG, and just change the backsection to the rifle-rigg when I using that.

DSC03425.jpg

-Eagle 6 mag LE chest rig.

x2 Modified HSGI Small Utility Pouches

x2 HSGI Frag Pouches

x1 BHI Shingle

x1 Condor 9mm double

x1 Condor M4 shingle

x1 Blackwater modified 20 round pouch

x1 Pair HSGI Shoulder Pads

*Yes I have towels in the frag pouches because I still need to purchase frag grenades but wanted them visible for the picture.

*The shingle on the right as if I were wearing this is going to house my radio set up.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to post the same rig twice on the same page, but my DBT radio pouch came in the other day and I figured I would show it off.

Loadout007.jpg

I took it to a small pick-up game last weekend for the first time. I definitely see myself picking up the enhanced H-harness pretty soon, but it's not a top priority at the moment.

Looks nice, I was looking at a similar type rig for a light set up but ended up buying a fixed pouches chest rig, that should of been here already. :angry:

Is the enhanced harness really needed though? Doesn't seem like it gets heavy enough to warrant padding.

Thanks. I don't think it's "needed", but it would be nice. I'm currently running that with a M.U.L.E and soon a VTAC sling. After a long skirmish it gets a little bit uncomfortable. I'm just not sure if it's enough to warrant $45 right now.