Pictures of your Chest Rigs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

Scuffer, how did you manage to fit the elastic on the pistol mag pouches? I have been thinking about doing the same thing but haven't been able to think of a way to attach it well enough.

Run both working ends of a piece of shock cord with a flap through the grommets at the bottom and tie a knot.

Yup, what that guy said - just use the little metal drainage grommet at the bottom and tie a good knot or two then cut the excess once tightened.

Simples and it works a treat.

It's an Eagle UMP chest rig. Hard to find but they turn up from time to time. I've been trying to get one for quite a while. This'll be my new lightweight CQB mainstay.

The pouch is just a Pantac double P90 pouch... which in this case I'll actually be using as a tactical reload pouch since the main mag pockets are easy to draw from, but pretty difficult to insert mags into. I'm sure they'll loosen with time.

used this 2006 as a scout sniper / recon rig

1stand2nd.jpg

2ndline.jpg

BHI Recon Harness

Aites Medic Pouch

BHI triple M4 pouch

BHI double pistol mag pouch

SDS Canteen pouch

Inova micro light

Grimlok with tape

light stick holder with paracord

padded BHI patrol belt