Pictures of your Chest Rigs

OSOE gear Mookie war rig with:

4x HSGI primary-secondary tacos.

Source 1l hydro and MC cover.

2x Tactical tailor flashbang pouches for BFGs.

Ops PRR pouch.

IMG_1075.jpg

When my OSOE x harness shows up I'm going to be moving the PRR up to the shoulder and adding my 349/dummy PRC152 with kenwood radio inside it depending on who I'm playing alongside.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

Soooo nice. I shared your trepidation about H harnesses, so bought the X harness, but the H is pretty good (though it does ride up over my armour.

Absolutely quality bit of a kit though. Very flexible, but seems bombproof. I don't intend to get another rig (hence the tacos, they'll take anything) unless I get another support gun some point in the future, so glad I've got something this nice to hang everything on.

I've moved the hydro pouch of it though, it was interfering with my pistol draw :( Want a source 1l?

• 2 weeks later...

Need a piece of advice, right now im using a bulle MLE (TT MAV clone) the most and with the spring/summer closing in I will need a bigger hydration source as the micro hydration pouch (1.75l) seems insuficient in the mediterranean summer.

So I need something low profile, molle and with a 2.5l or 3l capacity, in a budget, please :P I was considering something like this, but after some dealings with EBB im reluctant to deal with them again. i know Flyye and maybe pantac makes their own versions of the rig, but the price is a bit prohibitive considering there is no bladder or shipping included...

DSC_0211.jpg

Not all of it, but it's a TAG intrepid in multicam. Honestly the best rig ever. Open tops easy to open but don't drop mags? Open top pouches with magnets so my mags don't fall out? Adjustable dual comms, two utility pouches, two nade pouches, and coupled with a small belt rig and an MBSS backpack, it holds everything and is comfy.

Because this is a fake game where we run around with toy guns and pretend we're soldiers, so why not have a make-believe IFAK? If it fits your loadout, then wear it. People use banger pouches and dump pouches as GP as well.

Edited by Leon Kennedy

I strongly agree--an IFAK looks legit and is a great place to stash BBs, speedloaders, deadrags, and whatnot.

On the other hand, we're moving towards keeping actual first aid items in ours. Running around in rugged terrain, far from the nearest hospital and often without cell reception can be dangerous.

If you're not going to use an IFAK pouch as an IFAK pouch, why not just get a GP type pouch? And why have shears attached if it's not being used as an IFAK?

Those shears are actually good for everything, and I carry an IFAK because when we do 'play' airsoft we try to use realistic wound rules with casualty cards etc.

And other than that, the pouch was the right size.

"And other than that, the pouch was the right size."

"To me your IFAK is a bit oversized."

OPINIONS! WE HAVE THEM.

I think it looks fine, I'm judging that it's the size of an Eagle IFAK. "Real" Loaded magazines are going to be way heavier in that case, and those will balance the rig drastically.

Edited by WL-Matt