Pictures of your Chest Rigs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

How are you finding that Mayflower rig? I was stuck between that and the LBT 1961G but settled on the LBT.

I love it much more than the LBTs.  It's a much more low profile and smaller setup while retaining a remarkable number of pockets.  You'll definitely notice it's profile if you prone or crawl alot :P

I went the other way, Ive owned and tried 3 different MF chest rigs, and found them very unstable and not a great fit for me. I prefer the slightly heavier duty and thus more stable fit of the LBT 1961 range.

In terms of quality and finish, your hard pushed to beat mayflower though, very close attention to detail, and good layouts on there fixed pouch ranges. Just didn't quite ever feel right in practice for me.

I like the Mayflower. Had several. The 19-- series of rigs always messed with my belt line. I wish Mayflower offered the rig in 1000D and had a hydration option that wasn't a ghetto fix.

On topic is here is my Minuteman MKII with AK mags. Need to get more of the 5.45 ones. Rig is designed for 1 M4 mag in each pouch so I'm just happy the AK mags fit.

482524_224867270985682_476603808_n.jpg

Edited by Agent Hunk

I took my 1961G out for my first game in it and I can happily say I was pleased with how well I got on with it. The split front is something I love about it and everything had a place I was happy with. No pics because you all know what one looks like and I rarely end up in game photos.

• 2 weeks later...

Mayflower UW Gen IV. Simple rig as always. Still need to add the ATS MCH Hydration pouch. I run a brown shirt or a brown Kameeze (Afghani long shirt) for both my kits, so Figured Multicam would look better ontop of those colors than Coyote Brown. (And the picture my Kameeze loadout is based off of, he has a Multicam chest rig)

8596945587_902a0f99d3_o.jpg

Right radio pouch holds one or two extra magazines, first GP pouch has my dead rag, two handgun pouches have a 1911 mag in each, next GP pouch has my cell phone, left Radio pouch has a Midland CB radio.

Edited by Mr Foxhound

2013-03-30201526_zps59e8e1eb.jpg

Bulle Lightweight chestrig, TT adjustable radio pouch, a recent swap with a forum member,

Nice simple rig, shame I wont get to try it out til the end of April.

Currently contains

5x steel MAG mids

1x PTS TMAG

FAK and Gerber Multitool

KWC M&P 40 (winter specific-C02 NBB)

Speedloader/cloth BB bag (3000 rounds Guarder 0.28's)

Binatone 950/ throat mic

2.5l Molle hydration pack (fits beautifully on the yoke)

Mars Bars...

Jim

For the price, those things aren't half bad! I found the material to be a little bit floppy, making quick insertion of the mags a bit of a ballache to begin with but leaving mags in place for a while tends to stretch them out. Apart from that, it is comfortable and versatile. My OD one is my go to for something simple and lightweight.

That's incredibly cute. I like it. I'm thinking of doing similar with a 5.11 chest rig.

it works so well for me. got everything i need speed loader in the pouch on the right, radio in the grenade pouch, admin pouch for BB's and grenades job done. "Travel light to fight" - my mantra 

it works so well for me. got everything i need speed loader in the pouch on the right, radio in the grenade pouch, admin pouch for BB's and grenades job done. "Travel light to fight" - my mantra 

For mine, I was thinking 2x open top m4 mag pouches, a single double mag pouch with closed flap, a small radio pouch and a Tripple pistol over the m4.

Will be a little heavier than yours, but still should stay HSLD enough.

• 4 weeks later...