Pictures of your Chest Rigs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i just bought TMC Mitsu chest rig, and i think it's a clone of Haley 3D chest rig. Has anybody have it? I have an issue with the pouch though, it cannot fit for M4 mag (my gun is KJW m4) from the pic in the website it's quiet big for M4 mags but when it came and i try it it just fit for 1 mag perfectly, 3 others pouch my mag can't get in to entire pouch, only 1/2 or 3/4 of the pouch. The good thing is it has a rubber band to hold the mags. So it won't felt down when i put all of my mags. And the all purpose pouch is to small for put something bigger then pistol mags. If the haley 3D it can put holster (G-code holster if im not mistaken) for your secondary though. But if i put KSC MP7 mags it fit with no issued what so ever. But i like it a lot i just bought it for $28 before shipping (i bought it from shootercombatgear when they had chinese new year discount). And someone can help me if i wan put back panel for my rig, what back panel that fit perfectly for TMC Mitsu Chest Rigs? Im sorry if i'm reviewing about it in this thread. If my post not correct. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have one.  Yeah, mags are quite a tight fit.  I can imagine how you would have issues with KJW mags.  No way around that I'm afraid.

ok thank for the info mate :) can somebody teach or help me how to post a picture? i wan to post my chest rig... thank u

Edited by der_sk

Just upload it to an image hoster like imgur, flickr e.t.c. Copy the link, click on the little green box in the Arnies posting window which will open the image link and them paste into that and post away.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...