Pictures of your Chest Rigs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

here is my loaded down chest rig

100_5017.jpg

List:

-BHI CRCH

-BHI M60 pouch

-BHI triple AK pouch

-BHI admin pouch

-TT m4 shingle

-UTG radio pouch

-random little grenade pouch i keep red rags in

I did a little figuring and if i carry nothing else I can fit 19 M4 Mags in my rig

Edited by SniperSidd
Jeez, that chest rig looks low. More like a LBE harness.

Hunk (or anyone else), on the Eagle Multi Util Rig, how well does it fit AK mags? And how many per pouch?

You might be able to fit two of them, if not then you could always cut the elastic band. If it's one of the waffle or magpul AK mags then you might be able to fit them both without cutting the elastic. I think that they'd be very ideal since they're longer than AR mags so you can reach them easier. Great rig, I love mine.

-Luis

Jeez, that chest rig looks low. More like a LBE harness.

Hunk (or anyone else), on the Eagle Multi Util Rig, how well does it fit AK mags? And how many per pouch?

This PMC did it:

http://www.ak-47.us/Article_Detail.php?g=content1180350875

When I tried it it didn't work. Way to tight. Id recommend just getting the all MOLLE or AK version, just to be safe

This can also an example how wearing a chest rig low is fine. I frankly, hate wearing mine low

You might be able to fit two of them, if not then you could always cut the elastic band. If it's one of the waffle or magpul AK mags then you might be able to fit them both without cutting the elastic. I think that they'd be very ideal since they're longer than AR mags so you can reach them easier. Great rig, I love mine.

-Luis

If you mean the 1961A copy it will no way ever hold 2. Its tight enough for the 2 M4 mags.

If you mean the 1961A copy it will no way ever hold 2. Its tight enough for the 2 M4 mags.

Yeah, I meant the 1961a copy. So I could fit one per pouch? That's good enough I guess. I'm considering this or (coincedentally) the Mayflower rig. The only thing I like more about the Eagle Multi Util is that it holds more "stuff", so I wouldn't need as much on my first line.

I'd recommend the 1961 over the Mayflower. Haven't owned the exact model but I've owned the BHI lo-vis which is similiar and it just doesn't hold enough to warrant the price tag.

But if you want it for AK mags, get the DBT AK RACK. So when you want to carry M4 mags you don't sacrifice the amount.

Edited by Agent Hunk