Pictures of your Chest Rigs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

I prefer the two piece because I have the thing on the back and it'd just be a huge pain to get on and off with it back there.

If I didn't have something on the back, it honestly wouldn't matter much. Not like I need to take it on and off in a game. I had a fully loaded RACK and had no real trouble getting it on and off.

My friend hates the two piece because it ends up shifting a few of your pouches further to your sides and more out of reach.

Also should be noted that smaller guys who have trouble with getting gear to fit should get a 1 piece.

Edited by Agent Hunk

If I had to choose one rig out of the MAV, the RRV, and the Eagle chest rig (I have one of each and I used to have an Infinity cr) I would go with an RRV. it is very versatile and you can switch it up more ways than an MAV. It is more comfortable to carry lots of gear than an with MAV, holds a potential ton more than the Eagle chest rig, but you can still take the RRV down to carry a very light load. It is harder to take on and off than the other rigs, but it is very comfortable to leave on for long periods of time, even when loaded down.

If you loved the way your infinity chest rig worked and functioned, but you want something a little more customizable, I would definately definately recommend an RRV style chest rig. Condor, Pantac, TAG, BLackhawk, Eagle, Flyye, all make decent versions of the rig. find one that fits your budget.

The blackhawk STRIKE CRCH is a better match for the infinity rig than an RRV. you will find the RRV straps to be wider than the infinity straps so if the width across the chest is a factor you might want to take that into consideration.

P9250012.jpg

RRV , Eagle universal

DSC01538.jpg

MAV

DSC01336.jpg

Infinity Tactical

Its funny roob, i made a custom holster with mine too, i took the straps off a tan drop leg I had and configured them to work as a thumb break system in the same pouch as your pistol is in. I removed the canteen pouch on mine however.

The condor RRV is probably what I will go with, I cant justify buying a pantac or above, as I really dont play that often anymore. Im into building AEG's and pistols currently.

Meh, Condor is just fine for airsoft, it is mostly just internet people who give Condor the issues, 60 percent of people I play with use Condor stuff, even I have one of their dump pouches.... were all fine with it, you will probably notice 90 percent of the NICE gear you see on airsoft forums is either brand new looking or has fake wear, their rationing for spending so much money on this gear is that it wont tear/rip ect.... But this makes no sense considering the fact their gear looks like it hasn't even been used in the first place. Don't let those condor bashing chairsofters get you down ;)

I strongly dislike Condor from personal experience. You honestly think people hate it because we like "bashing" Condor? If there's a bad product with *suitcase* QC, of course people who have had problems are going to put it down.

That said, no second gen IBAs are made in black, so I'm forced to use a Condor version. Each time I play, I pray it doesn't decide to tear stitching or stop velcro-ing together.

I strongly dislike Condor from personal experience. You honestly think people hate it because we like "bashing" Condor? If there's a bad product with *suitcase* QC, of course people who have had problems are going to put it down.

I have yet to receive a piece of condor kit that was not tearing seems out of the box, or that I tore the molle loops off of putting it on my kit. Condor isn't worth the money when it's often just a few dollars cheaper than name brand stuff like TT or HSGI, or often more expensive than well made clones like Phantac.

I'd say, go with a Pantac, they will never break on you ;)

...At least not for the amount of time the average person goes airsofting...

my mate who is back from A-stan in 3 days is currently using a pantac vest out there he says alot of his guys use their pouches too

Hmm well........

Pantac RRV's are near $100 last time I checked, w/o pouches....

A MAV may be the way I end up going, as I can always sqitch to the the padded yolk system they sell. As a MAV is Real deal, and cost less than 50 dollars, whereas a Condor RRV is 55 new...

MAV it may be, I dont carry excessively heavy loads anyway. I prefer being able to move quickly, and dont model my loadout to any particular impression.

Just curious if anyone here has the DBT LV1 Plain rig? I ask because I'm wondering if those M4 mag pouches on the rig will fit 2 mags in each or if they're single mag pouches only.

Any advice would be much appreciated ^_^

Edited by Jin15