Pictures of your Chest Rigs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

Might be a silly question, but do you mean that you removed just the pull tabs, or the elastic as well? Interesting mod nonetheless, might be something I consider doing to my DBT Low Vis RACK.

Just the pull tabs on the elastic. I am considering removing the elastic though. Seems plenty tight as long as I don't intend to hang upside down with it on...

b4b597bc.jpg

397a72f0.jpg

YescI know....its so ghetto even people from the ghetto would call it ghetto. Alas it gets the job done, very comfortable. Heres the list

Replica RRV with

1xAdmin pouch

3x Open top mag pouches

1x ACU double m4 mag pouch

1x desert m4 mag pouch

1x reversed pistol holster ripped off a utg cross draw

Everything is temporary tell i can justify buying more *suitcase*. Gotta pay the phone bill and eat ta know. that OSOE molle micro rig looks nice though....might grab one

anyone on here have a Warrior D.A.R rig?

and how does your chest rigs work in conjunction with backpacks? do the straps get in the way? i have a MAP style pack i use for my hydration and i have no use for a full PC these days so i wonder if it would work and would it be comfortable?

yeah my MAP came with the straps from warrior.

thats good to know then, ive never tried a chest rig before not to mention i need something that has universal pouches becasue i tend to switch from 5.56 to 7.62 weapons during my events and i only have enough room on my PC for my 5.56 mags

I have the DAR rig. I really like it. Only thing added to it are 2 med pouches and an admin panel. Last summer I used it together with the warrior patrol pack and it sat very well. Mostly because the pack has chest and waist straps, but overall even without the straps it didnt move TOO much.

I have mailed UKtact about the centurion backpanel beoing compatible with the DAr and the answer was "not really".

About the magpouches: it fits 5.56, 7.62, 9mm and sultana cookies (i have an mp5) nicely :P.

I almost always use a back unit with my chest rig and have never had any real issues. Yeah its an extra set of straps and it makes shouldering a little more annoying but its worth being able to access it on your own. As long as the straps on both rigs aren't too bulky with padding, you should be fine.

yeah my MAP came with the straps from warrior.

thats good to know then, ive never tried a chest rig before not to mention i need something that has universal pouches becasue i tend to switch from 5.56 to 7.62 weapons during my events and i only have enough room on my PC for my 5.56 mags

You sound like the perfect contender for some Weesatch action :D . that or just mix an match 762 and 556 pouches on the same rig.

I loved the look of the new bulle lightweight chest rig and bought it several minutes later, excuse bad pictures

100_0878.jpg

100_0884.jpg

Loaded up with AK74 mags, added two TT mag pouches and a admin pouch (anybody know of a subdued EU patch?) and poked a few bits into one of the utility pouches

Needs a hydro pack and radio next

Finally have a lighter chest rig for my P90 (I got this temporary one in Multicam, but will be getting a Flyye RRV soon).

IMG_0716.jpg

Two questions:

1. For those with Flyye/Phantom RRV/RRS-V's, do they allow for SAPI plate inserts?

2. For those who run RRV/RRS-V's, do you just run the chest rig alone, or did you go ahead and buy a backplate/use a separate backpack?

Just want to know how everyone else goes :P

@aznriptide, well I play cqb allot so I just run the rig alone but come summer when I hit some more ops I'm going to need a hydration system so I figure ill buy a camobackpack non molle and call it a day. Not as sustaining as a 3 day survival pack hooked to a CIRAS but I can always mooch off others and carry the basics.

it's made by 914i and is a one off but is essentially a 2piece MAV and padded yoke ,that being said he is getting ready to open his shop soon not sure when and if a website will be available he does however sell stuff on ebay store

i know this for a fact because 2 of those guys are on my team and as a group we make up one team to rep our city

Edited by SLO-MAR