Pictures of your Chest Rigs

My real steel rig I just got done making a couple days ago. Just finished the pouches Saturday. The pouches have molded Kydex Pmag molded inserts velcroed in. They give a postive click in and out. They work with airsoft as well as real steel pmags. Also work with the short 20 round pmags as well as all GI mags.

Both front and back panels of the rig can take soft armor inserts for extra protection. The front has 1/4" closed cell foam to keep it somewhat rigid and the back of the rig has a IIA ballistic insert and runs higher than Lvl IIIA in conjuction with my IIIA vest. It can also run a custom rifle plate in the rear.

This rig works with or without armor but was meant to be used as a armor supplement. It is designed as well to have no molle panel on the right side to not impede of drawling a sidearm.

The process of start to being done and the hydro pouch is Eagle industries which will be replaced with multicam as soon as I sew one up.

ARSUP-panels.jpg

arsupbackready.jpg

arsupfinfront.jpg

arsupfinback.jpg

arsupdonebckinside.jpg

DSC_8195.jpg

DSC_8198.jpg

DSC_8199.jpg

DSC_8200.jpg

Edited by airsoftkona
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

RRV's count as chest rigs, right?

Here's the (temporary) setup I have for my P90. The SMG pouch will go dropleg, and I'll probably put a utility pouch there.

IMG_0721.jpg

EBB RRV

EBB Hydro Pouch

Camelbak 100oz Omega Bladder

Pantac Admin Pouch

2 x Pantac Double P90 Pouch

Guarder OD Triple SMG Pouch

Pantac Medic Pouch

Pantac Small Radio Pouch

USMC IFAK (on the back for accessories, found it was too big to fit up front for me)

• 2 weeks later...

Arktis 1725 Classic Chest Rig

DSC03485.jpg

Always liked the design on these and since it wasn't too inexpensive I picked it up. So far unimpressed with the quality of the materials used. The webbing feels very cheap, the Condor one I have seems to be made of stiffer, stronger stuff. Time will tell I suppose. Holds 9 E-mags comfortably, 12 if I want to go crazy. If it sticks around it's due for a few minor mods/tweaks.

My new items a 6sh92 - 5 (from Dimitry at Sovietproperganda), some retro leather TT-holster and an Stechkin APS mag pouch both from vladimirbest on ebay. Hoping the WE browning high power will fit the TT holster so I will stick with the PPK in a makarov holster for the while.

IMG_2204.jpg

Closer view of the APS pouch, holds the colt mags nicely, a spead loader too. Also have the silincer for the PPK and spare PPK mag in it for the photo.

IMG_2206.jpg

I used it for a few hours this past weekend and its still holding up fine. Talked to someone who had a pretty used Noorloos there too that appeared just as cheap and its held up fine for him and the previous owner. So I can attest to the fact it won't fall apart right away. :P

Will post up if I encounter any issues. The two big side pockets also have hidden pockets behind them. I thought it was worth mentioning because ArktisUSA doesn't mention it on the E-bay auction.

Since my VTAC rig was in the wrong color I needed something that fits my Paraclete SG collection :)

hsld.jpg

Battlelab v3 RACK

-Paraclete M4 (For VIO POV)

-Paraclete Bang x3

-Paraclete Quad pistol

Still need to field test this to confirm the pouch placement.

• 2 weeks later...

Had to get a different radio pouch but I finished my Comms set up. Can switch between VHF and FRS without changing the head set. This finishes the chest rig that I will use for 80% of games.

generalops.jpg

Eagle 6 mag LE Chest Rig

BHI M4 shingle

Condor 9mm double

x2 Custom HSGI Small Utility Pouches

x2 HSGI frag pouches

Eagle MBITR Pouch

• 2 weeks later...