Pictures of your Chest Rigs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

Pretty nice. I would would have changed the flaps to Velcro closure, but still is epicly awsome!

Thanks. I could of add Velcro closure to the flaps but then that would require me to location more materials. I conscientiously tried to recycle as much original material that I could. In addition, the project was a proof of concept for me. I'm waiting for the stitching to fail so I have to redo them with #69 thread.

simply awesome

Emphasis on the word simple no doubt. Took a simple Chicom and kept it simple but molded it to my needs.

Sucks that you can only hold 3 mags though. Not enough for me...

That's good to know. You can go make you own now then with more pouches for your AK replica.

Fits MY requirements perfectly. Plus if need, one could stretch the pouches a bit more to carry a total of 6 AK74 magazine.

Picked up an Eagle MPCH all MOLLE version:

dsc0988medium.jpg

L-R

Paraclete GPS

Paraclete Canteen

Paraclete M4 (3x)

RLCS Icom

Paracle 9mm

I really like the LBT 1961G/Eagle MPCH except for the magazine and GP pouches...which are next to useless. I really like the all MOLLE version except I wish it was 500D, and I wish they put webbing on the velcro sleeve which IMO is useless anyways. Webbing would be great to attach a PTT too...notice the rubber bands.

They should... I know the supply has dropped off, but they should be there. Funny you mentioned Echigoya, I just placed an order thru them for a set of KSC CZ75 parts. I'll have to get with you when I get to Korea and work out the shop situation for when I visit.

• 2 weeks later...