Pictures of your Chest Rigs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

Probably the best random gear find ever. Picked it up for about 100 bucks. SDS Multicam Tactical Assault Panel, SDS Canteen and Frag pouch. Came with IOTV mounting Attachments and has a Y-type harness stowed inside in case you don't want it attached to the IOTV. When I'm less lazy and have something better than a iPhone camera I'll post better pics of it mounted on my IOTV.

securedownload11g.jpg

vestb.jpg

Latest thing I'm working on, IIFS load bearing vest with alice buttpack and canteens. Who needs velcro and fastex buckles when you've got good old press studs :P I'm gonna try and get a dummy knife and FFD on the shoulders, hopefully an angle torch somewhere. I'll probably find something to replace the pouches next to the canteens too.

Thoughts and suggestions welcome smile.gif

Edited by Md2a

First one I've bought in 4-5 years of airsoft, SDS I-RACK:

P1010342.jpg

P1010343.jpg

Will be my GBBr specific rig, since WA system mags unfortunately rip BFG 10 speeds to shreds if you try and put them in. The ends of the main section pretty much meet in the middle of my back and the pack is joining them together by the MOLLE, so the zip is fairly essential to getting it on and off.

LBT9019 with all kind of pouches (left overs from different vests/loadouts) mixed together

img_1412cm0i.jpg img_1413rma3.jpg img_1414omb6.jpg img_1415lmmu.jpg

EI double M4

Spec Ops X4

BHI Medic

BHI Hydro carrier

EI weapon catch

TT pistol mag

TT Multi-Purpose

Emdom 604

Strobe Light (Supply Captain)

• 2 weeks later...

Question for your Retro / Vintage / Old School webbing users!

I'm looking into a Stalker ( the game ) build and I've chose to use a webbing.

Now Flecktarn.co.uk and ASMC.de are my only 2 websites I've found old webbing systems, and they do not carry AK pouches ( I don't thing the G36 pouches will shut close, will they? )

They're also made by Miltec, and I despise that company.

So where can I get rugged/ decent old webbing which can accept AK mags?

I would prefer faded OD, an old camo type ( like german WO II ) or Tan.

I will try and run trough flea-markets :)

My chi-com.

DSC03813.jpg

Question for your Retro / Vintage / Old School webbing users!

I'm looking into a Stalker ( the game ) build and I've chose to use a webbing.

Now Flecktarn.co.uk and ASMC.de are my only 2 websites I've found old webbing systems, and they do not carry AK pouches ( I don't thing the G36 pouches will shut close, will they? )

They're also made by Miltec, and I despise that company.

So where can I get rugged/ decent old webbing which can accept AK mags?

I would prefer faded OD, an old camo type ( like german WO II ) or Tan.

I will try and run trough flea-markets :)

Better off asking in the First Line/Belt kit thread.

Edited by Agent Hunk

Looks bloody good mate, nice one.

Have you tried using the shingles without the bungees actually over the top of the mags? Generally I find that just having the pressure applied to the sides (underneath the magpuls) is more than enough to stop them falling out when you're in the field, and then you don't have to worry about anything except grabbing the mag when you come to reload.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What I've been running as of late, nice and light, holds all my mags for all my rifles. Only complaints are that the shoulder straps are so thick the stock slides around and it needs some MOLLE on the sides for a small utility pouch. Although I really can't complain since I found it for $15 at the thrift store :D

P2230593.jpg

Edited by The Crunchy Bunny

I added piece of rubber (from bike tire inner tube) to the gun-side shoulder strap on my MAV (as seen above). You might wanna give it try :P

Haven´t really field-tested it but seems to do its job. Atleast I don´t need any of those bulky AK recoil pads anymore. However, it might not work with thicker shoulder straps. Try it and you know it :D

Edit: oh yeah, and nice find CrunchyBunny. Like you said, it sort of screams for some MOLLE on the sides :)

Edited by uba