Pictures of your Chest Rigs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

Mrk: Who uses that vest, its really awesome.

I've seen it being used by US SF and SFOD-D dudes.

Better pic of the modification:

awsmod.jpg

EDIT: AWS used to make these at some point of the 90s

Edited by mrk
hands down the greatest designed chest rig of all time!

GreatestChestrigofalltime.jpg

I don't care what anyone says. So damn comfortable and simple.

+1 KISS FTW!

You need ammo? BAM! Center of rig...

You need water? BAM! Side of the rig...

You need food? BAM! Other side of the rig...

You need more ammo? BAM! Belt to attach PLCE to :D

I just wish the MOD N.I rig (A.K.A Arktis classic) was made in Coyote Brown. I wanted to wear my DPM one while out here in Iraw but my command was not too keen on the idea of me wearing another nations camo pattern. I would kill for this exact rig in Coyote, Ranger Green, CADPAT, and either Tiger Stripe pattern.

I should be getting hooked up with a Khaki Eagle .308 chest rig here in a few weeks. When that bad boy comes in I will post pics.

+1 KISS FTW!

You need ammo? BAM! Center of rig...

You need water? BAM! Side of the rig...

You need food? BAM! Other side of the rig...

You need more ammo? BAM! Belt to attach PLCE to :D

+1

But if i need a couple replacement clips where can i buy it? :)

I just wish the MOD N.I rig (A.K.A Arktis classic) was made in Coyote Brown. I wanted to wear my DPM one while out here in Iraw but my command was not too keen on the idea of me wearing another nations camo pattern. I would kill for this exact rig in Coyote, Ranger Green, CADPAT, and either Tiger Stripe pattern.

I should be getting hooked up with a Khaki Eagle .308 chest rig here in a few weeks. When that bad boy comes in I will post pics.

There are plenty of custom gear makers around these days, i'm sure one of them could make you a Cb Arktis Style Rig.

Wow I didn't know JG had an SR25 out, It is the Entry Carbine version. Newhotness it would almost cost less to ge this chestrig instead of buying .308 pouches.

http://www.optactical.com/eachrigm1mol.html

But if you really want .308 pouches there is:

http://www.optactical.com/speamodmrmag.html

The Spec-Ops brand X4 mag pouches will hold 2 .308's with no problem as well. I love Spec-Ops brand kit..it has held up to 2 tours in Iraq so far with no major wear and tear.

Their kit is all over the PX's here. I bought my X6 pouches in early 2006 and used them in my training cycle to come to Iraq the forst time. Through the entire deployment, the training cycle for this deployment and all through the one I am still on. My Spec-Ops kit has held up. The attachment system isn't too bad, but I use the Blackhawk speed clips so it doesn;t really matter. I actually ended up picking up a Spec-Ops T.H.E Pack, Sheath for my SOG, Gerber pouch, and 9mm triple pouch. All of my kit has been amazing. And being not only a Maratime unit but alos landwarfare...the stuff has seen ALOT of water, non-skid, and just above average wear and tear. Sucks you got a bum pouch.