Pictures of your Chest Rigs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

TT MAV with a few pouches.

I almost have my gear situated to my liking: [Thinking about new camo, due to the Flecktarn fading]

2008_0503loadout20001.jpg2008_0503loadout20002.jpg2008_0503loadout20003.jpg

2008_0503loadout20004.jpg2008_0503loadout20005.jpg

Imagine me with this:

100_1249-1.jpg

*sorry for the crappy rigged/empty MOLLE belt..I am getting a dump pouch and such soon*

Thanks,

Phantom

Looks like you need a belt for you belt :P

Yes, yes I do along with some pouches :]

You should consider investing in a belt before new camo.

Yeah, I am getting a rigger's belt soon for the MOLLE belt. Along with some pouches and a dump pouch.

That M16 looks absolutely massive on you...

I like it :/

Also, it is not an M16. Granted, I am not a very tall person, it is not hard to use at all.

Needz a belt and suspenders

and Vegetables

Ermm, as mentioned above I am getting a rigger's belt. Why do I need suspenders if not much is going to be on the belt? If I need to, I will get them though if it gets any heavier. Also, you should be getting a PM soon..

And maybe a retractable stock on the rifle. I can't imagine you're very comfortable having to extend your arms way out there.

I have a retracable stock with a battery bag on it. It is fairly comfortable, and I am used to shooting RS weapons of this size, if not bigger.

Phantom, get that chest rig to sit lower, get a belt and a smaller gun.

The chest rig sits fine the way it is now. Although I am changing it when I get the X-Harness for it. As mentioned above I am getting a rigger's belt. I am not going to go by a whole new gun, though...

-Phantom

Edited by Phantom03
The chest rig sits fine the way it is now. Although I am changing it when I get the X-Harness for it. As mentioned above I am getting a rigger's belt. I am not going to go by a whole new gun, though...

-Phantom

I'd still say it's too high on your chest. It looks like you'll be smacking your face with mags during reloads. A few inches down and it'd be good.

Ey, just saying he eats the veggies he gets taller, apparently ur mum didnt make you clean the plate lol

Genetics determines your height...just because your parents are short, or your parents are tall doesnt mean those genes will get you...eating vegetables wont make you tall.....