Night Vision Devices

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol very splinter sell! but i think somone would spot the red triangle coming towards them. Or they may confuse you with predators targeting system and run like the wind!

From what I understand they work surprisingly well for as cheap as they are. The LEDs should not be visible while in Night Vision Mode as they're set to IR.

From what I understand they work surprisingly well for as cheap as they are. The LEDs should not be visible while in Night Vision Mode as they're set to IR.

But dont the little bulbs glow red like in the picture? like on a TV remote control for example?

Who has played with the tv remote while whering NV goggles i no i have, light saber style.

Very nice setup Titleist, very very nice setup of NV gear you have there.

On the Eyeclops, a buddy of mine just got them and I've yet to try them out, but as its been said, they surprisingly work very very well.

p.s.

you are also a very sick man Titleist.

Edited by pforcerecon

titleist, you seem like the man to ask, what is the differencee between the blue/black switches on the PEQ's? for a while I thought it was always blue, then I saw some black, then I saw one that you can switch them (keep in mind I can't remember what was airsoft and what was RS) anyway it has been bothering me for a while...

When fliped over and screwed down into the blue mode it locks out the HI power modes.

Blue is "safe", black is not. As the black allows full selection of all modes. Trust me the HI power modes are INSANELY high.

Your after laser pointer is about .3-.5 mW in power, the PEQ in HI mode is 50 mW, so it's 100x more powerful.

Home Defense.

Just have to be very careful with IR lasers as you could cause some serious eye damage with them.

It's very difficult to get ahold of IR lasers like PEQ here. How Titleist got his is beyond me other than catching them up online for sale through a private party. The industry regulates itself and most places will not sell IR lasers to civilians who are not military or law enforcement. When I get the money together I'm going to have to have my cousin who is a Deputy Sheriff probably try to get ahold of one for me.

Edited by MinisterofDeath

I know, I am nuts, not one, but TWO peq-2As.

hah, just be aware that companies like insight now require departmental letterhead. That means no more private purchases unless the ENTIRE department is in on it. It's still legal, but MUCH harder to sneak by.

Its a good thing all his fancy gear turns itself off when i throw in the flashbang.

Does it just apply to purpose built modules like the PEQ's or to pistol sized units as well?

The whole country has been cracking down on lasers in general recently....

Edited by Azulsky
Home Defense.

Just have to be very careful with IR lasers as you could cause some serious eye damage with them.

i think eye damage from lasers would be the last thing people would worry about if someone broke into his place... more like 5.56 damage :D

nice work, titelist

wish we had the options you guys had :)

Its a good thing all his fancy gear turns itself off when i throw in the flashbang.

Does it just apply to purpose built modules like the PEQ's or to pistol sized units as well?

The whole country has been cracking down on lasers in general recently....

It applies to all of them.