Airsoft Buddy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I did get the replies like before, I assumed that it was the case for all of us...in the other hand,I have not yet received the previously shipped items(shipped in an enveloppe). So far, the communications have retrived their previous level(at least for me)and I trully hope everyone will be fully satisfied very soon!

Sorry if I offenced you my post was not in that way

I've transfered 5$ for a charging handle replacement on jan 25th,.. nothing yet..

ok,.. 5$ is nothing and I have a RS charging handle now, but I'm very very disappointed because the first two transactions were very very nice.. the V1 rifle and as soon as the mags were available I bought 2 spare mags and got the steel bolt catch for free as promised.

I too have been given an update and then a few days later a tracking number.

One of my items wasn't in stock and has been replaced with an upgraded part.

It's good that the emails are now coming through but it hasn't completely restored my faith as every time i've ordered i've had problems.

Time will tell.

Snake

Seems that things are beiing sorted out for you as well devil! good news!

Yes and no... AB says that the upper receiver sets are out of stock. Yet, when I check my account on the AB site, it says that my order has 'shipped'. I just don't even want to deal with him anymore. The whole thing is just way too sketchy. I requested that the entire order be canceled and my payment refunded.

I mean, this is nothing new. Online merchants do this all the time. Sell things that are out of stock, and then try to hold your cash until it arrives. Very poor business practice, in my opinion. I'm not sure what AB thought was going to happen... Generally, people tend to get very ###### off when they order something and then are ignored (especially on an out of stock order that was listed for sale at the time of purchase). Not to mention the fact that I paid a total of $51.00 USD for shipping to get my order faster.

But like I said, I'm done with it. I just want my money back.

lol. I got my M4 a while back..but it took a while for them to ship out. I was pleased with the product, but wasn't too happy with tht service. I had a thread about them a couple weeks back. It wasn't until I filed a dispute with Paypal, did things start moving. They got cool stuff, but I'm a little hesistant to recommend/order from them again.

I placed an order sometime February and after emails asking for a tracking number, there were no replies. After 3 weeks an envelope came in with my items. Now, I'm glad that the items did arrive ... but I would have hoped for a better online shopping experience.

Let's face it. It seems that AB is operating in a limited scale and it simply cannot cater to all the demands of consumers at its present size. I say this because the whole cycle of order, then email for final quote, then paypal, then email again is really a sign of how "big" the operation is. Honestly, I've seen far more efficient ebay merchants.

I hope things do get better especially now that there are a lot more parts coming in for the WE M4's. But as for now, I can't say that AB would be my first choice.

No notification of my refund yet... It was promised to be processed today.

AB,

Per your PM, I paid via Mastercard through your shop system. Not Paypal. Please PM me as soon as the refund is processed.

Still waiting to hear from you... Whats going on? Two more days have passed and still no refund. Where is my money? Should I just go ahead and have Mastercard contact Paypal? In my book, this is fraud, and I'm about to stop playing nice. You have had PLENTY of time to 'process' the refund.

Archived