Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

fr00b

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as stated above, we don't want a repeat of all the hassle that happened last time. Any b**ching et al will be dealt with and the person(s) responsible will be punished accordingly. Warning over, carry on ;)

[Hee-hee. I posted it first on here when the thread opened, I was just editing it. I also posted it on mp.net]

A pair of US Navy SEAL M4 CQBR's, M4 uppers and Sig P226N's:

SEALguncase.jpg

Other goodies: EOtech 553, Insight M3X (under the uppers), PEQ-15, PEQ-2, Surefire X300 light, older sig P226 light, Trijicon TA-01 ACOG, Elcan Specter DR, Knights Armament QD suppressor, Harris bi-pod on a Knights mount, Tango down MK 46 grip, CQD grip, various AN/PVS scopes. Case is the Hardigg Storm case. (Pic is from tactical-life.com) The #4 M4 above is the same one the model is holding on the cover of the recent TAG catalog.

I think all seals are issued an M4 upper and CQB upper, as that looks like the same stuff in the Chris Osman's book of the seals weaponry.

Yes, M4, CQBR upper and either a Sig P226R or P226N along with other toys of course. (I don't know why the pic got moved down-the website had a hiccup or something)

Hm interesting, two SEAL blasters with SPECTRE DR and EOtech configs and one showing the ACOG and aimpoints not even in use. Do you think these are starting to become more preferred or they were just playing with their newly issued toys?

Of course these are just assumptions, none of us truly knows what is going on in a picture or going through a SEALs head.

Edit: Also, note that the lowers are no longer old school M16A1 lowers.

SEAL kitlist? All I know is MBSS, CQBR and P226.

Thanks much.

RK, 2 words-"search function" Dood, search the older SEAL threads. Also try specwargear.com under X-Files/2007 SEAL gear.

@ Asniperkill: do it man! Spray your M4 with Krylon khaki/brown, or Rustoleum khaki or Tamiya tan/brown. You'll feel hesitant at first when spraying your precious AEG and accesories, but later you'll be like-woah, that's kind of kewl, looks more realistic.

@ Troubador: Elcan Specter, 553, ECOS AGOG, Insight M3X/M6X-all in the Block 2 upgrade plan for the SOPMOD M4's. I believe the M16A1 lowers were originally set-up for the MK 18 Mod 0, which is totally different from the M4 and M4 CQBR pictured above.

Crane2.jpg

SOPMODBlock2optics.jpg

use krylon if you don't mind it chipping off the first time you use her in battle which is what happened to the paint on my M4 but i didnt use primer first so that might help

and try practicing on something first, so you get the pattern down before you paint your gun so you don't f it up

it will look cool when you are done

good luck

[Hee-hee. I posted it first on here when the thread opened, I was just editing it. I also posted it on mp.net]

A pair of US Navy SEAL M4 CQBR's, M4 uppers and Sig P226N's:

Other goodies: EOtech 553, Insight M3X (under the uppers), PEQ-15, PEQ-2, Surefire X300 light, older sig P226 light, Trijicon TA-01 ACOG, Elcan Specter DR, Knights Armament QD suppressor, Harris bi-pod on a Knights mount, Tango down MK 46 grip, CQD grip, various AN/PVS scopes. Case is the Hardigg Storm case. (Pic is from tactical-life.com) The #4 M4 above is the same one the model is holding on the cover of the recent TAG catalog.

now thats a sexy bit of kit

Hispeed1

I meant the gun case with the two different uppers in it. Yeah I paint the *suitcase* out my guns already....maybe too much. haha

Voodookid88 and I were thinking about it one day and thought it be pretty neat to take the ICS M4 like that picture and have a high FPS upper for the M4 and the other upper be a lower FPS for the CQBR upper.

Hm interesting, two SEAL blasters with SPECTRE DR and EOtech configs and one showing the ACOG and aimpoints not even in use. Do you think these are starting to become more preferred or they were just playing with their newly issued toys?

Of course these are just assumptions, none of us truly knows what is going on in a picture or going through a SEALs head.

Edit: Also, note that the lowers are no longer old school M16A1 lowers.

The Spectre DR is pretty much and ACOG and aimpoint in 1. It's also issued with a doctor on top.

For those who have or have seen the recent TAG catalog, those 2 models that they have on it-are they wearing the new US Navy digital desert BDU shirt?

Knew I recognised the guys in the article that the pic was from, couldn't for the life of me find the original post which flagged it up! Unfortunately you can't seem to click on and view larger pics of the M4s being used in the article (here) which is a major PITA, but I'd say that yes they do appear to be wearing the new US Navy desert BDUs from what I can see (the velcro and pocket shape on the sleeves matches what has already been posted somewhere on here).

Archived