Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

fr00b

Anyone got a lead on a Spectre DR these days? I have someone I'm trying to help locate one for.

I know SWFA has the black ones, but not the FDE ones( on the site at least). i would maybe try shooting them an Email or calling and see if they can do anything for ya about it( if you want the FDE one of course) http://swfa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SEALish?

There is a night game coming up soon, Here what I am going to wear... I think.

DSCN1083.jpg

(PVS 14 not pictured)

Every thing look good? I am hopefully going to be using a Camelbak MULE in 2 color for a third line. I am sorry for having it layed out on the floor didn't feel like putting it all on.

All you seal-maniacs out there ;) I need some info on the kind of dump pouches used by the SEALs. I know that often m249 and m60 MLCS pouches are used, but maybe someone has heard bout something else being used. All pics and links are welcomed. Thanx in advance.

Generic Condor/Pantac replicas will work. Just like Billy Bob's up there /\.

I really dont like those hanging dump pouches. they look like tiny tactical pillow cases and they go thwap thwap thwap against your thigh or bummer all day. I really prefer a GP pouch twoards my left (non-trig) side on my chest rig. My mag switch is slower than others though so its a trade off I guess.

All you seal-maniacs out there ;) I need some info on the kind of dump pouches used by the SEALs. I know that often m249 and m60 MLCS pouches are used, but maybe someone has heard bout something else being used. All pics and links are welcomed. Thanx in advance.

Maxpedition, TAG, CSM

Just a note-its a good thing to practice reloading/manual of arms realistically when skirmishing. It'll give you realistic usable skills if you ever shoot RS, develops muscle memory, etc. Train like you fight and fight like you train.

@ everyone: any feeback on the LBT/Pantac 6094 vest? Like/dislike?

Archived