Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

fr00b

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I ask this every time you post it because I don't think its been answered.

Why the MBITR in the mag pouch when their are two MBITR pouches.

And i answer you every time you ask. This will be the last time.

1. We make reenactment. We work on our kit and on a lot of instance pics they carry the MBITR on the front. point one

2. With a blade antenna its QUITE unpossible to carry it on the side an dont get annoyed by the antenna. point two

3. With an icom i need to reach the mbitr. On the side its not that fast possible. point three

4. I dont need 8 mags in my rig. 6 are enough for "fast-reaching" . point 4

I hope your question is answered for the next time. <_<

@ Billy Bob: Wow! Thanks for the pics! So those were Navy SEAL's rifles? Finally I get to see them with a Block 2 M4 CQBR (MK 18), I've only seen pics of US Army SF with them. I was wondering when we'd see a pic of it with the SEAL's because they're all under USSOCOM. You made my day. (waiting for replica Elcan Specter DR in FDE) Old project:

M4CQBRB2D.jpg

M4CQBRB2UD.jpg

And i answer you every time you ask. This will be the last time.

1. We make reenactment. We work on our kit and on a lot of instance pics they carry the MBITR on the front. point one

2. With a blade antenna its QUITE unpossible to carry it on the side an dont get annoyed by the antenna. point two

3. With an icom i need to reach the mbitr. On the side its not that fast possible. point three

4. I dont need 8 mags in my rig. 6 are enough for "fast-reaching" . point 4

I hope your question is answered for the next time. <_<

That's the first time you answered. Srsly. Go back and look. Every other time it was something about being a light recce set up. But get all uppity and defensive. Considering the question was also asked by another person, before me. It's easy to forget some people can only take praise of their pictures.

Hispeed is that a real ACOG?

Sorry, EBB special-am too poor to afford those. Don't have $2K to spend for an ECOS TA-01/TA-31 ACOG (Kalmar~cough! cough!)-lol. I dusted a golden ACOG with brown spray paint and used a white paint marker for the IR tag and words on the side there. Wow, page 100 so will this be reset now? Time flies.

you did that all with white pen!!! Props!!! Do you mind PM-ing me some more pics of it? I assume you also painted the ARMS mount.

I'll try to take some pics later and PM you. Here's what I did also, I took off the original dual screw mount and then picked up a replica ARMS ACOG mount from Boom Arms/Airsoft Global/Gunner's and used that. I painted it tan and brown to get it too look like the RS mount and masked the QD levers. Necessity is the mother of invention.

you did that all with white pen!!! Props!!! Do you mind PM-ing me some more pics of it? I assume you also painted the ARMS mount.

^ Agreed ^

EXCELLENT job HiSpeed. I really thought that was a real ECOS since you originally posted that pic. I defintely would like to see those pics that OGGY wanted to see as well. I can't believe that was all done with a white paint pen, nice job man!

Alright cool.

Got a SEALish question for yall...

Is it common to see a Seal with a Mich 2001? Also If I wear a pantac 1961, paca, PCU top and Despat pants... is that Sealish?

I once saw a news report on SEALs in Afghanistan, and definitely recall seeing at least one guy with a 2001. So I'd say its pretty good. Also dont see anything wrong with the other gear you plan on using.

Archived