Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

fr00b

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are the buckles on the back of a LBT1961a or EI Multipurpose Chest Rig used for?

Edit: Nevermind, found out the LBT1961a doesnt have the buckle on the back, and i'm guessing not a lot of people have the EI version of it either.

what do you mean buckles on the back? there are some on the shoulder straps that are on the back when you put it on.

Here a pic. I'm pretty sure this qualifies as SEAL gear, since DEVGRU got the RG one with the zipper. :rolleyes:

a2y74g.jpg

If its for a single point sling, I'll understand.

But wouldn't make sense if it was for the EI hydration pouch, last i remember the pouch had female buckles not male.

It's not intended to work with a railed sig. In fact it won't.

It's meant to use an adapter for non-railed sigs (it should come with one).

The p114c was designed for older sigs. So simple solution is that it won't work with your pistol.

Thx. Shamrock was my inspiration in first place, but I got tired getting shot to the head in the woods because of khaki helmet. M4 had the same issue, first it was in desert condition, now in woodland, now Im concidering about going back to black. Just so I could use it in other loadouts too.

Archived