Random Funny Statistics

rocky164

The most violent fart ever made by man, was so powerful that it burned a hole in his pants and lit fire to a curtain nearby ;)

Okey,,, statics

60 % of men do the forbidden hand shake on a normal basis, 3 times a week.

40 % of the world population, of men, is gay.

So do all animals. Therefore, how are we any more advanced than, for example, a dolphin? answer: as human definitions of "advanced" go, we are advanced, but the dolphin, who operates under an entirely DIFFERENT set of definitions, is also advanced.

Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, war and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done is muck about in the water having a good time.

But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons.

-hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

I rufuse to prove I exist for that would lose me faith, and without faith I am nothing.

But what about the Bablefish? It obviously proves that you exist, and as such you don't. QED.

Oh dear, I hadn't thought of that.

*vaishes in a puff of logic*

Many thought that we should have stayed in the trees. Coming down had turned out to be a bad move.

There were even some who thought the trees had been a bad move and that we should have stayed in the oceans.

Many thought that we should have stayed in the trees. Coming down had turned out to be a bad move.

There were even some who thought the trees had been a bad move and that we should have stayed in the oceans.

Agh, sorry.

Dunno why, but it keeps telling me that flood control is blah blah, so I wait and repost, and still nowt shows up, then suddenly it works, but it only showed me one post.

Archived