*Fruitcage* Chuck Norris

sgt.kicker

He is a scumbag piece of poop and always has been. A pathetic excuse for a person.

He is also dead wrong, the founding fathers wanted free expression of religion and several of them were most probably atheists. But this is how blindly religious people make up history to suit themselves, and is the reason why I hate them.

I'm confused... Chuck Norris has never hidden his view on this sort of thing, so how is this surprising?

He is also dead wrong, the founding fathers wanted free expression of religion and several of them were most probably atheists.

Uh... none of them were Atheists. A number (very small number) were Deists, but the vast majority of them were Protestant Christians of one variety or another.

You guys ever wonder that the reason the young generation has forsaken religion, is because the world would be better off without it?

Crimes committed in the name of religion are still crimes.

Hehehehehehe who knows.

Ben.

*sigh*

There is no such thing as separation of church and state as many know it. It simply means that the federal (not state) government cannot adopt a single religion over another. In my opinion, teaching evolution in schools can be construed as adopting a single religion.

Please remember that there is a small section of people who distort the original message or intent of the group as a whole and are viewed as loonies. Believe me when I say that I've called a few fellow believers to the floor on their actions. You'd be surprised how many idiots there are who claim to be Christians, but are not (I'm talking 50%).

As a counter point, the crimes committed by atheism are much worse. I really don't want to get heavily into it, but evolution gave the ideas to the Nazis, to the Ruskies, and to many others who have committed horrible acts.

^The actions of a few have labeled the majority as evil. The same with Christians. Inquisitions? Counter to the Bible. Crusades? I don't even want to get started on them...

As a counter point, the crimes committed by atheism are much worse. I really don't want to get heavily into it, but evolution gave the ideas to the Nazis, to the Ruskies, and to many others who have committed horrible acts.

Uh-huh, and 9/11 and 7/7? All not "in the name of allah" or any of that jazz. :rolleyes:

There have been plenty of atrocities commited in the name of religion and a lot which were not connected to religion.

Either way Chuck Norris is full of *suitcase*.

You'd be surprised how many idiots there are who claim to be Christians, but are not (I'm talking 50%).

I think you underestimate how many people know that.

Also Chuck can *fruitcage* off. Opinion of him just went through the floor.

:zorro:

Archived