seeing there arent any pryo reviews, i've done one :P

this review i've done donkeys ago, but havent posted it up here or got arnie himself to host it properly for me but here it is... people have been asking me when it's up. this is what i can do for now...

i'll try to get better pics for the future.

links here...

Pyro Review word doc (word document, version2000 or later) i'll try and remember to put a 97version up soon... the problem is that 97 somehow has a 16meg file after i converted it.

The MK3 smoke video page if you cannot open the word document, this is where i've hosted my videos of the MK3 smoke grenade. i might even do a whole review on html with links to specific products there to save people from downloading stuff to their computer. (some people arent comfortable with it)

Please leave comments here if you want me to add any information which you might want to know about the products.

NO I DONT DO PRICE QUOTES. and will not respond to any price questions. any other questions relavent to the topic, i'll happily respond.

cheers guys

edit: feel free to rep me ;) im a H_ *ahem* rep wh... i mean i will dance for rep points...

Edited by urban-ninja

thanks WMH within this month, im hoping to host new videos of the stun grenade and the MK3 smoke in PRACTICAL situations, hopefully it'll be a video of it at spectre wargames.

in association with spectrewargames and co. lol

Nice review, how about some video footage of the stun grenade :)

thanks WMH within this month, im hoping to host new videos of the stun grenade and the MK3 smoke in PRACTICAL situations, hopefully it'll be a video of it at spectre wargames.

in association with spectrewargames and co. lol

they're out already mate... spectrum has already supplied a few retailers of these products...

the ring pull ones are near enough the same as the MK3 smoke inside the review document i've done.

the only difference is that the ring pull one has no strike cap as it uses a ring pull... they last around the same as the MK3 so basically it's a MK3 with a ring pull... due to the nature of imperfection of chemicals, it will not last 90secs. maybe a little more, a little less... (sorry i've been doing my stuff about trade descriptions act :P ) just wearing my blagx00rs off

• 4 weeks later...

just tried another stun nade... new and improved recipe :D

it's *fruitcage* amazing!!! definately worth the money for it...

SOMEONE WITH A CAMERA THAT IS NEAR MILTON KEYNES, i'll happily show you how effective it is while you record it :D

it just kicks *albatross*... i dont know how i can describe it... the kaboom-meter broke when i was measuring this product... it's just... just... buy one!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...