• rhino (2,671)
    • Sledge (2,407)
    • Banzai (2,107)
    • Longhairedhippy (2,078)
    • Shao14 (1,684)
    • Catchv22 (1,585)
    • None of the above - it's cruel

Hokay,

The top 15 posters are listed in the poll above. Who's post-count shall we reset to zero just for a larf? :D

Note: It's late, I'm bored, It's just a bit of fun, and no-one's post count will actually be reset (unless you put forward a REALLY convincing argument ;) ).

Post-counts indicated in poll are correct at the time of creating this thread
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i voted for H_M, simply because he got upset and ignored me for about 2weeks because i had the post count switched to 5000 or something stupid like 5000 or something... i donnow... just something... something...

anyway... pics to show you he was aware of the post count thing :P

edit... he gets upset for the -1rep he gets too... he's got well over 100 reps and a single -1 rep gets him upset... that's less than 1% difference... does it really matter?

post-555-1115079807_thumb.jpg

post-555-1115079832_thumb.jpg

billymak was thinking of locking it at 1337 :P im infact your mum checking up on you joeking... get back to your bedroom and study david!

hold on... is she fit? damn that means she must have given birth to you when she was like 10 o_O

Ok, Own up - Who voted for Shao14? He makes some of the most helpful and intelligent posts on this board. You oughta be ashamed of yourself you scurvy dawg :shocked:

Ok, Own up - Who voted for Shao14?  He makes some of the most helpful and intelligent posts on this board.  You oughta be ashamed of yourself you scurvy dawg  :shocked:

Haha, Thanks, R22Master. I thought that was a popularity vote. :P I also thought you could track everyone's IP and find out who made that vote too. :P

Nah, I can't track votes via IP. If absolutely necessary it's possible, but not for something like this. :)

Your posts are a credit to this forum dude - keep 'em up. And if I ever find the *%^&£"$() who voted your way, I'll.....

:D

why doesnt anybody like my threads? is it because it's not under humor? :PCLICK ME NOW!!!!!!111one

and seeing on the other thread about the arnie interview, some people actually genuinely doesnt know who arnie is so i doubt anyone would vote for him anyway... even if he did have his post count reset, he can always set it back to like 50million if he wanted to :P

Archived