Crye's new website

Sonny

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's surprising their terms only call for that. There are many, many restrictions on the purchase of that class of armor at the state level, heck it's even hard to come by it in Texas.

Even though they have that whole thing saying they would I would bet good money they would refuse to sell you the armor.

As proved earlier when one of our MCA'ers tried purchasing one :P

I managed to get digital pants.. hehehe

edit: lawl grammer error

Digital Pants?!?!?!?

Digi1 AoR2???

are you sure??

I would love to get some of this but it's a bit pricey for me at the moment.

I'm hoping it will mean a slew of gen 1 stuff hitting the second hand forums soon!

Its Crye, the last thing I expect it to be is cheap.. seriously. I doubt Gen I stuff will be hitting the second hand market though. Its become quite the collector's items.. I actually have a feeling the prices for the Gen I sets will overthrow the Gen IIs..

But then again thats just my 2cents

I would love to get some of this but it's a bit pricey for me at the moment.

I'm hoping it will mean a slew of gen 1 stuff hitting the second hand forums soon!

Shouldn't have bought that PTW... ;)

Goddamn.

No Shipping to Europe sucks *albatross*.

I NEED CP Multi-cam :(

Did you read the thread? They ARE shipping to Europe.

You contact an advisor by phone or email and they give you bank details to wire the money to.

Jesu-christo that is some super hot stuff. RG and Tan AND Black... holy ###### I gotta change my pants. Such a shame about the bitching price... but still tempted to get a tan pair of trews for my PMC/dessie kit. I wonder if OPS pads'll fit...

They look solid. I have been disappointed with the FROG and TRU-Spec combat tops. Hopefully this lives up to their reputation.

It should do its job well ;)

I've tried the FROG, personally think the fabric is too cotton-ish probably because of the nomex.

No, only those who will shell out the money for it will ;)

i paid close to $800 plus for my black crye 2 years ago, its half that price now :(

True but you know the far east aka china will copy them and then everyone will have them

i paid close to $800 plus for my black crye 2 years ago, its half that price now :(

True but you know the far east aka china will copy them and then everyone will have them

Too true man... I've got pics of Black Crye stuff saved on my hard drive somewhere. I wanted it so bad but now it's going to be pretty common.

ebaybanned already did, just in multicam though.

Ouch.

I'm glad I didn't pay big money for my Gen.1s or i'd be pretty cut up too.

You'll be fairly 'safe' in the UK, only those who can stomach the price tag and extra hoops will have them.

hey fellas, has anyone gotten a confirmation email from Crye yet? (usually saying that they recieved your order/ payment and it is beign proccessed. etc) Or even a shipping notice? I'm sure they are overwhelemed, so im guessing it may take at least a week just for them to say they recieved your order. Thoughts?

I got order confirmation, but when I called to check I had found out my order was messed up due to their computer system. Call them and be polite, I'm sure they are overwhelmed but they also know they need to fix things. It also sounds like they only have one sales rep so you can imagine how much stress she's in.

Archived