Crye's new website

Sonny

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I called to check my order I was told it probably wouldn't go out until the end of the week due to the mixup with my order. I'm hoping they have the stock to fill my order as it was in the high 40s, I would hate to be told they are set up for continuous supply and then not be...again...

Next paycheck is some RG combat pants for fieldwork this summer...

BTW what's with no re-release of the range vest....

They said it take three to five day from recite of the order to get it shipped, to day was day three with no conformation I'm hoping before Friday though. When I called to confirm I had them upgrade the shipping to two day air instead of ground since it was still there.

I was really hoping that they were going to have the range vest for the re-release maybe this is how thy plan to string us along.:P

Hmm. I never got a confirmation email... even in my spam. BUT I knew that I placed my order around 10 pm on Sunday so I called Crye and they said that their computers were buggy becuase of orders comming from the west coast, and that they had already shipped my order. I got the tracking number, and it should arrive today. WHOOT! The sales rep also said that they had plenty of stock and that things wouldn't fly off the shelves like the last time. Thast good news for ppl who are still saving. :D

For size reference: Im 5'7" ,148lbs, 40 in chest and 31" waist. My combat shirt is Med/short. Length is perfect but the torso is still a little loose. overall, fit is good.

btw, the torso looks brownish in the pictures, but it's really rangeer green. It's one of those colors/materials that are tough to capture in color like smoke/green.

490118799_vhmdM-M-2.jpg

490161314_hyrrL-M-1.jpg

btw, the torso looks brownish in the pictures, but it's really rangeer green. It's one of those colors/materials that are tough to capture in color like smoke/green.

I recieved my RG pants and shirt this afternoon. To be honest i think the RG is a bit off. (its still sexy tho, don't get me wrong...)

The moisture wicking chest area, the knee/ arm pads and stretchy material the that appears "brownish" are actually closer to RG than the Codura parts; whch are a slightly darker more saturated green. I have a Battlelab FAPC in RG and when put on it blends into the these areas well. Its just a slight difference, but i think the codura parts could almost pass for OD green. However in natural light they blend fairly well together.

rANGERgREEN_02.jpg

rANGERgREEN.jpg

Hope this helps anyone who is curious about ordering RG vs. the obvious Multicam....

your BLACK!?!?!?!?!? i assumed everyone here was asian. XD

well, my team is switching to a PMC type loadout (after i proposed the combat pants and everyone *suitcase* themselves over it) and im thinking of going with Crye, but i may not want to spend the money. anybody know how long ebaybands pair will last? (no flame for the poor guy plese, its just a question.)

Archived