Crye's new website

Sonny

I got my order today, but the pants are to long, so I guess we will see how their RMA is.

What inseam are you and what size did you get. Want to know if mine will be too long. Although I guess you didn't get short length.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im 6'2, and usually wear a 32 inseam and the regular fits me ok. They do tend the run a little long. As the knee pads aren't exactly lined up to my knees when standing. But that doesnt matter as they seem to be in the right place when kneeling.

the combat pants run a little long. Im only 5'7" with an inseam of 29.5". I got 30/short and the pants are still about 2" long. Maybe the "problem" is that the pants are designed to have a higher waist. the inseam seems to be right. but the top to crotch measurement is a bit too long. so if you have it running at the normal waist level, the pants will look a bit baggy and run long. if you pull up the waist a bit higher, the pants will fit perfect.

I'm 5'7". The 32R feels a tad long, the 32S feels a tad short. So generally, I prefer it to be too long rather than too short.

If I have time, I'll try and take a pic of the Ranger Green Combat shirt and pants with my Eagle and DBT Ranger Green gear. I personally think that the Crye Ranger Green is a good blend between Eagle Ranger Green and OD Green. The general problem with Ranger Green is that different fabric batches often have different overall colors. I have several pieces of Eagle Ranger Green gear, and there's definite variance in one piece to another. Also, different fabrics take on dyes differently so there's variance there too.

Got my stuff. I honestly don't see the big deal with the green being two/three different shades. The sleeves on the shirt are a bit short, but I'll survive. I ordered to my size and they fit perfectly, elsewise. The first pair of elbow and knee pads that I might actually use!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

First off I didn't want to start a new post as this is already here.

I placed an order for some combat pants and knee pads on Monday and received a confirmation email. Upon reading the email I noticed that my State and zip code were missing so I inquired by calling their number and spoke to a woman. She said that is how they send their confirmations by cutting out the State, city, and zip code. She also added that they cannot access my order until the next day. I say I'll call back later.

Fast forward to this morning. I call back since I haven't received any other emails or calls regarding my order. I call again and I think I'm speaking to the same woman as I did on Monday. I ask about my order status and she says that 1) It went through and was shipped and 2) I should have received a tracking # email. I tell her I haven't and she says she'll send another to my email and hangs up. I check my mail at work a few mins ago and still nothing. Also one other interesting tidbit I checked my bank statements and the cost of the order is no longer there.

My question is has anyone else go through this odd behavior?

This usually happens to me when companies don't have thins that are in stock. I've ordered from a few places before that send a "test statement" to my account, and then if nothing is in stock, they'll cancel the statement and the money will be put back in.

It's weird though that they told you it shipped. Maybe someone is just being lazy on the other end?

The funny thing about signing in is that I tried several times to open an account but kept getting an error message. I decided to place the order as a guest. I suppose we will wait and see if anything does show up, and if it does I may have just gotten myself a free pair of pants.

Archived