item not sent by PANZER8

toska

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone was in contact with PANZER8?

I brought an M14 scope mount of him on the 23rd Feb and got a pm back on the 24th Feb saying he had been ill but would post it out to me on Monday, but 15 days later nothing has arrived, and he has not logged in since the 24th.

I was wondering if anyone who knew him could give him a call or email and ask him what is going on, before I start down the paypal refund route.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone was in contact with PANZER8?

I brought an M14 scope mount of him on the 23rd Feb and got a pm back on the 24th Feb saying he had been ill but would post it out to me on Monday, but 15 days later nothing has arrived, and he has not logged in since the 24th.

I was wondering if anyone who knew him could give him a call or email and ask him what is going on, before I start down the paypal refund route.

Cheers

i am very good friends with him - in the past few months he has - got married, suffered family bereavment, been made redundant, been ill himself.

he is by no means a scammer or anything like that, but i guess he has had other things on his plate

he is a cracking good bloke and i have known him for almost 20 years... i will be happy to pass on your mobile number to him if you dont mind, so he can get in touch with you.

cheers dude.

thanks for letting me know.

i sent you a text earlier tonight.

it all makes sense now.

this can be closed now, as i had forgotten about it.

Archived