CYMA Galil SAR on AirsoftGI!

Snowbeat

I imagine the price will drop somewhat after a while. Demand will be higher when it is new. Of course, Cybergun's price jack means it won't be as cheap as it should be. Of course, if one were to buy from Hong Kong, you could probably avoid giving them your money. I just don't know of anyone other than ASGI and AEX that has one in stock on a website yet.

Wow, those sold out quuiccckkk!

Montross, I'm holdin' you to that promise of a quick peek. Every if it is just your buddy's impressions.

you got it, he lives right next to me so it shouldn't be a problem, i'll try and get some pictures, it will be at least a week though, so you'll have to be patient

What I find intriguing is that only ASGI have them in stock, or in fact any mention of them. You'd think that a cheapsoft Galil release would be all over the place given the paucity of galil options and the number of people wanting one. Hopefully these'll be some good and more widely availiable. And for the earlier poster hopefully if you do have to use KA midcaps they'll work better than any of the m14 and m4 ones I've tried.

No no no, AEX has them too, they also give a descrption. "full metal with steel parts" :\ oh well.

Again as mentioned above, its not all over the place because of Cybergun and its BS. Though id assume, china sites would be getting the regular CYMA ones soon.

Archived