Vietnam Kit Discussion

I know there are others out there who love Vietnam skirmishes, so post any pictures you have of you before, during, after, or whatever of you and your gear. Unfortunately, I lost my memory card and only have a pic of me I used for a photography class. It's not all that great. You get to see my sweet helmet though (which I am selling, PM me).

P1010268.jpg

You can't see, but I have an Ace of Spades card in the front in the band. That was the sweetest part of it and you can't see it :(

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, nice, nice. For our skirmish a buddy of mine who was portraying a VC regular totally went all out. He had an AK, all black pyjama bottoms, no shirt, those cone hats, and Ho Chi Minh sandals. Not to mention he is Vietnamese and super skinny so he looked exactly the part. It was so cool. He had so many welts on his back and chest though because he went topless :D

^^^

:rofl: Ya know, if you took a 600, and a 250-round, it wouldn't look that bad...

Did you buy or make those "cone" hats? That would be a fun little thing to run around in, espeically how I play. We are far from milsim, and most people have more than one theme goin on. It would take a miracle for everyone to do Vietnam or something. Imagine one "Vietcong" guy running around with a bunch of marines, rofl.

Fun fun,

impressionbg24et.th.jpg

impressionwithbgsmall6xl.th.jpg

dscf0049small5dz.th.jpg

mrpb1230019dm.th.jpg

I need a new picture, my helmet is blank in all those...fark. I had just gotten it, now it just looks sooooo much better. Grafitti, bullets, matches, and my trademark red toothbrush.

Mortuary, why are you running a k-pot woodland helmet cover on a steel pot helmet?

*EDIT* Update! My helmet! http://photobucket.com/albums/y198/Thomasm...random%20stuff/

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my buddy are just putting the finishing touches to our Nam load-out (95% of it is genuine Nam dated issue kit!) it didn't come cheap...

Photos to follow!!! And then the grunts of the Big Red One will be heading down to Chatham to own you 21st century marpat wearing non-belivers LOL!!

RED

Me and my buddy are just putting the finishing touches to our Nam load-out (95% of it is genuine Nam dated issue kit!) it didn't come cheap...

Photos to follow!!! And then the grunts of the Big Red One will be heading down to Chatham to own you 21st century marpat wearing non-belivers LOL!!

RED

lol. go get 'em mate. your team is gonna look pretty unique. :)

Archived