Vietnam Kit Discussion

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow this is something else than the usual high-speed spec-ops wannabe stuff. Kudos for actually going through with this concept, it looks great, and it sounds like a lot of fun if you also add a few role-playing elements.

"Hey guys, let's jump in a dirty river with our expensive guns to take some pictures and post them on the internet!"

"Sounds like fun!"

Seriously though, nice pics.

Besides it being the wrong gun and camo... nice picture

Wrong gun

Wrong camo

Wrong vegetation

Wrong Boonie

No gear

But nevertheless.....it´s a nasty idea to jump into a puddle :P Let´s wait for the first dude posting pictures of pertol station cause the smell of fuel reminds him of napalm and he was thinking of Apocalypse Now :blink:

Thank you!  Also, if you guys would have read my post, I said that we were in no way trying to mimick Vietnam.  It just happened and made me think of it.

Jup, read this and my post wasn´t against your picture ;) the idea is cool...but this is supposed to be the vietnam photo thread...this yours more like Predator 1 or so ;)

Wrong gun

Wrong camo

Wrong vegetation

Wrong Boonie

No gear

But nevertheless.....it´s a nasty idea to jump into a puddle  :P Let´s wait for the first dude posting pictures of pertol station cause the smell of fuel reminds him of napalm and he was thinking of Apocalypse Now  :blink:

I know why dont i just go to Veitnam and get all the guy froma a VC guy who found it and then take a picture [sarcasm]

Come on its a damn good pic, i would like to see you do it better and i think you should try before slagging someone off

I know why dont i just go to Veitnam and get all the guy froma a VC guy who found it and then take a picture [sarcasm]

Come on its a damn good pic, i would like to see you do it better and i think you should try before slagging someone off

Seen this?

Jup, read this and my post wasn´t against your picture  the idea is cool...but this is supposed to be the vietnam photo thread...this yours more like Predator 1 or so

If it was posted in any other picture thread.... but this is the VN one! Guess our style-police over here is more effective :P

Last game was perfect for some sunny midday rain pics and my vn dress was wet to the bones...but the other palls stored their cams dry :( Hope for some good pics the next weekends ;) And you´re the first to see :D

Archived