New type DBoys HK416

TheFull9

Just noticed this at Gunner Airsoft.

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...roducts_id=1443

Pretty sure this is the new version that ebaybanned has had 'Coming Soon!' for months, seems to have a fairly impressive features list. Once somewhere in the UK gets the longer barrelled version this is likely going to be my first 416.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't in more than liekely they wont (propably going to get flamed but sod it) after the hole "lead" in the parts fiasco? Better to be safe than sorry etc. Yes the SCAR is still availabe but not much else for a while now (I know land warrior normal can get stuff in but not of late, well last time I checked).

it still says sold out there, so apparently is coming but no have yet.

True yes, but they've obviously got them in or they wouldn't have it up on the site with pictures (can't see them ordering just one purely for show).

actually ASGI, and WGC got them last weekend.

Fair do's, I don't often check the retailers outside of the UK. OP edited.

Its not coming, its arrived!!

but just in a very small quantity........it sold out within 2 hours........

Well there you go.

I lol'd slightly at this I have to say, 2 hours from in to out of stock is very impressive. Are the standard M4 length barrel versions coming in with the next order mate?

Well there you go.

I lol'd slightly at this I have to say, 2 hours from in to out of stock is very impressive. Are the standard M4 length barrel versions coming in with the next order mate?

Yeah.....I just got around 18 pcs.....I took 6 pcs to my local shop , so juat around 10 pcs for internet orders.......

I hope there will be enough supply coming week.

Archived