New type DBoys HK416

TheFull9

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would be interested to find out of the upper receiver and front rails are dovetailed together for rigidity like the Hurricane kits... i know my Hurricane one is solid as hell.

was very disapointed with the construction of the JG version and hope that the d-Boys version is not held together in the same style as the JG one.

would be interested to find out of the upper receiver and front rails are dovetailed together for rigidity like the Hurricane kits... i know my Hurricane one is solid as hell.

was very disapointed with the construction of the JG version and hope that the d-Boys version is not held together in the same style as the JG one.

If you check the pics on ebaybanned you see that it is, identical to hurricane kit.

If you check the pics on ebaybanned you see that it is, identical to hurricane kit.

Not even close. I own both the VFC HK416 and Hurricane HK416 (2 of each actually). it looks like a clone of the VFC. Hurricane doesnt have the magwell flared out as much and the angle on the well is off. also the VFC has the notch in the upper where the RIS connects into, not so on the Hurricane (btw, these rails are NOT interchangeable and are different sizes and so are the barrel nuts, and the Hurricane has glue to hold the gommits in place, convenient but the sight bugs me). the sights are of VFC type, hurricane's #4 is a big circle and #1 is a smaller apurture, while VFC has the correct #4 small apurture and #1 being the open apurture. other differences are the grip (hurricane's is thick and incorrect while the VFC feels like a real tango down battle grip) H&K marked stock (on VFC not hurricane) and the markings (same as VFC's correct markings, hurricanes are off, also missing marking on upper). The VFC seems spot on to the hk416, even the weight and proportion feel more realistic, as the Hurricane is a bit more bulky and heavier then a real AR.

here is a side by side compaision of VFC and Hurricane kits so you can see the mag flaring difference and the marking difference. VFC on left, Hurricane on right. Second pic: VFC on bottom, Hurricane on top. Hurricane kit does not come with rail front sight, that is a hurricane sight on there to keep it hurricane, unfortunately it's the first gen prototype style sight, hurricane just didnt get it right, but they did it first. I will give credit to Hurricane for having a better finish on the RIS over the VFC, the hurricane one's lasts a bit longer and the 417 stock is easier to use over a standard crane stock. Over all a good kit that i wont get rid of, it's just the VFC is so perfect that hate putting them next to each other lol.

The AGM 416 looks to be a clone of the Hurricane kit

Yes they have trademarks and yes they were a pain to get in the US.

HK416002a-1.jpg

BobbysAirsoft039a.jpg

Well I never really purchased this gun to compare to a hurricane or vfc. as both those guns run upwards of 500 dollars for a reason (i have owned a hurricane kit) & i dont expect this to be the same thing(if it did compare id be a little upset and a little happy at the same time). I did buy this in hopes of having a nice loaner gun. And i plan on wiring the gun to a crane stock soon enough. Hopefully the whole project wont run more than 300 dollars. (maybe a fake magsham grip) and an acog?

Archived