XM90LSW

Donut

P1010018.jpg

P1010035.jpg

128157-LiarGamev04c29-38Nullzip2.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

Not sure where this came from to be honest, it's more like a *bramston pickle* than anything.

I originally had the design for the front on a FN2000, hoping to recreate the full sensing automatic from GitS SAC 2nd GIG, in the sniper episode where the major faced off with Saito.

The back was inspired by Appleseed Ex Machina, it was an assault rifle Duenen used, the off side mag well always intrigued me.

And since I never got the chance to finish them, I figured I'd just stick them together and call it good.

If only the magazine was flipped lefty-friendly, I'd be all over this. I always wanted 'Beefed up' support P90. :)

As you probably remember me saying in your P90-based threads for ages.

The raw-industrial look is pretty good there, from certain aesthetics-point.

*barf*

needs some work. here's what i'd do personally: fill in the rest of the gap left by the mag area, mod it to use a 416 or similar grip like your old XM90, loose the barrel cage, build the handguard out to the flash hider, add a vented metal heatsheild over the barrel and a beefy looking integrated bipod. perhaps some kind of home made G36-esque scope/RDS carry handle too.

It needs those RIS mounted individula bipod legs (LaRue? Tango Down? I don't know who makes them) and it would look really cool. I don't know why but I feel like the flip up butt stock plate from an M14 would look cool too.

Thanks for the mixed criticisms.

It is in fact lefty friendly, I made sure of it when I placed the magazine angle, for the lefty, the shooting hand can go under the magazine.

The project is nowhere near final, at least not the back, the front will most likely remain as is, but the rear needs some work, or an overhaul, depending on how the AR mag feed system works.

I like this alot!!! Very nice, little more work and you'd have a brilliant project there. INMO cover up the battery compartment and sort out the front grip, i really really love the front end that barrel is very cool mixed with that weird like seperate tri barrel thing looks very cool

Archived