1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

Some pics of my new arrival today. really like this pistol. those trades really make it. :)

3484590082_5250a72b7e.jpg

3484580338_b1c7bcbe7c.jpg

These MEU grips have no been replaced with something fancier. I think it looks wayyy better :) sorry bout the cr@p pic, had to use my phone. I'll get some proper ones in a few days.

3493750803_53bd22db09.jpg

Edited by beretta
The gun will feel better too because the real signature grip are weighted....not American Legend...

Thank you RM :P

But seriously the Signature grips really suit the two tone look of the pistol.

Let's have a vote, who thinks beretta should use the Signature grips? Let the people be heard :P

lol, cheers for the comments lads,

I have a few 1911's and a set of crimson trace grips too so these American legends might be going on my G&G 45 and the trace's on this MEU. not really sure yet but i do like the look of the original grips so i might get a real set. the only problem bein that everyone will have a clone MEU soon eough and then it'll jsut look normal.lol :D

These MEU grips have no been replaced with something fancier. I think it looks wayyy better :) sorry bout the cr@p pic, had to use my phone. I'll get some proper ones in a few days.

Dont get me wrong, Im a big fan of the pachmayr rosewood & rubber grips, but get a set of genuine pachmayr rubber grips like the original mate. With that finish should look spot on!.

Just my opinion mind!

Nick

Post a pic when you have a second mate, i was considering a polished slide but am quite liking its functional design. but if it looks really nice i might go ahead and get one

just took some now, excuse the low quality, i didnt have a tripod handy and its not really that bright outside.

I think it looks brilliant, im gonna put in an order for another detonics to part out, unless someone knows of a metal slide for the detonics at a reasonable price? :)

3500455131_43ab7ff48a.jpg