1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

It comes in handy most when you gotta tuck it into your pants real quick and don't want to worry about it riding too high or falling through and onto the floor. works great on the side or front/back of the waistline. Not to mention pretty discreet, especially on say a smaller 1911.

• Like 1
How does that Tercel shoot and are there any spare mags for it at all? It seems like a good deal

Shoots REALLY nice, its easily comparable to a TM! It is a 100% TM clone, the mags are TM compatible, I bought 4x bell 720 mags, and theyre TM compatible aswell :P works flawlessly! plus the tercel/tm/bell 720 mags fit in the detonics aswell!

Nice clip-draw. They certainly come in handy.

Actually, nice guns and nice pictures as well.

I love the clipdraws, really good quality and work really well, also makes the gun look a bit nicer. Cheers for the compliments aswell :D

It comes in handy most when you gotta tuck it into your pants real quick and don't want to worry about it riding too high or falling through and onto the floor. works great on the side or front/back of the waistline. Not to mention pretty discreet, especially on say a smaller 1911.

Full frame 1911 unless tucked inside the trouser is relatively discreet, the detonics 1911 barely peeks past the belt lower! its completely epic!

Now I just need to work out how to carry my mags, probably end up with buying another set of fobus holsters.

so one of those Army 1911 is 100% compatible with Marui mag and parts?

yep, the army one is a clone of the TM. the TM hopup is a little tight in the army one though. nothing major. it can be sorted out pretty easily.

heres some comparison pics i took with the two,

3489245239_8764429423.jpg

3489250277_073e0faef2.jpg

3489231359_1df9b45eef.jpg

3490043266_4e11eaee80.jpg

3490040836_d585a475f6.jpg

hi just to say i just got a army meu today a i will do the same work i did to the 1911 :) watch this space

I'm guessing you haven't been following this thread too closely..... ;)

Since the photos posted previously clearly are not a Tercel 1911, here's a friendly suggestion..... :)

Take some pictures of the process you use to remove all the paint and then how you chrome the gun please?

Oh no...It's not that we doubt you after the chromed 1911 or anything :huh:

...well ok, that's not true....it is because of that :P

Edited by Guinness

Tokyo Marui M1911-A1 Springfield Armory Custom

BILD0839.jpg

BILD0833.jpg

BILD0843.jpg

BILD0842.jpg

BILD0853.jpg

BILD0850.jpg

BILD0838.jpg

Specs

TM M1911-A1 Base

Nova 3 Hole Trigger

Nova Stainless Barrel Bushing

Nove Springfield Slide & Frame set

Nova SFA Stainless Beavertail

Nova Stainless Magwell

Nova Full Length Recoil Guide & Bushing

Nova Extended Slide Stop

Nova Ambi Safety

Airsoft Surgeon Recoil Spring & nhanced Piston Head

Shooters Design Springfield Hybrid Chamber & Threaded Barrel

PDI Stainless Delta Hammer

RS Springfield Armory Cross Cannon Wood Grips

TM MEU Magazine

The slide release came with the 310R when I bought it from the seller.

The fitting was a *bramston pickle* and I would die a happy person if I never had to file anything again, if I do have to then I vow to buy a dremel. Both light and the lower frame of the 1911 have been irreversibly modded

The slide release came with the 310R when I bought it from the seller.

The fitting was a *bramston pickle* and I would die a happy person if I never had to file anything again, if I do have to then I vow to buy a dremel. Both light and the lower frame of the 1911 have been irreversibly modded

Are the airsoft 1911 frames wider than the real ones? I was thinking of installing a 611, but would rather not damage the frame or the light.

I think it'd be safe to assume so, I think the closest sized ones would be one from WA.

I dont recall a friend having to do much to fit his 610 to a WA Marsoc, the guy I bought the 310R from had to file a bit of the frame on his WA Kimber TLE

The frame on my one was easily 3-4mm too wide, no question about it.

If anyone scores an extra long slide release, I'd be really interested in it. Especially if it'll work with a marui. I think one of the main differences though with airsoft 1911 Frames and the RS, is the face the RS are from billet, and these are made of Aluminum/Crappy pot metal at times, which is nothing compared to the RS. Prime are from what I understand supposed to be the best, hence why they are so expensive.

WE do a long slide release, it comes on that monstrosity of a 1911 they do with the fake white ivory grips.

Does anyone know where i could pick up a clipdraw? somewhere that will ship outside of the US too. :) cheers,