1911 Picture Thread

Clockwork - is the mag release brass? Hard to tell from the pics but looks like the grip safety is brass too?

mag release, MSH, and grip safety are all brass.

img3289v.jpg

tikiframe1.jpg

Modified picture:

tikired1.jpg

@ Jerry: nice Commander, love it...

Edited by Clockwork_O
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

Alright, so I got my Army MEU today( I'll post pics tomarrow), it shoots pretty good but I noticed that I can only get at the very most 1.5 mags worth of BB's on a fill of gas, and that it vents alot of gas, especially within the first 5 shots back at me and into the air. Is that normal?

Welcome to the 1911 world. Thats how much I get on my WA and my TM I only get about 2 mags worth.

Lame....... But, it performs good, so I guess that's all that really matters. I've only had experience with a KWA Glock before hand, and that got 4 mags to a fill without venting much gas. Oh well.

Here's some pics:

P8300698.jpg

P8300699.jpg

Excuse the tactical toes.......

I thought this was a picture thread, for questions and answers there is a technical discussion for handguns.

Anyways since this is a picture thread, some more pics of my Tiki at day light.

since nobody has bothered answering me for days on that thread i dont see the harm in asking here.