1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

After seeing Seraph's awesome 1911, I decided I needed to buy some new clothes for mine as well. Unfortunately, they were the same clothes as Seraph's :blush:

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

1911 Vickers Signature

Vickers 1911 Magwell

Rosewood Diamond Checkered Grips

Surefire 310R/610R

Safariland 6004 (1911+610R)

god damn it … how can you dare to post such … such … a … thing … now (where's the non stop crying icon!) :nosleep: Very nice, only grips no good, light covers L.A. Vickers Custom markings … what a shame. But as long as you have a R310 … who cares … setup is so nice. I's love to have such a surefire myself. Dams :wide-eyed:

Edited by SamJacksonFan
After seeing Seraph's awesome 1911, I decided I needed to buy some new clothes for mine as well. Unfortunately, they were the same clothes as Seraph's :blush:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/tangman/DSC00681.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/tangman/DSC00682.jpg

1911 Vickers Signature

Vickers 1911 Magwell

Rosewood Diamond Checkered Grips

Surefire 310R/610R

Safariland 6004 (1911+610R)

great set!

is it a marui with metal kit?

did you have any problem mounting the 610r?

god damn it … how can you dare to post such … such … a … thing … now (where's the non stop crying icon!) :nosleep: Very nice, only grips no good, light covers L.A. Vickers Custom markings … what a shame. But as long as you have a R310 … who cares … setup is so nice. I's love to have such a surefire myself. Dams :wide-eyed:

Don't be hating the wood grips now :P, I used to think Wood grips looked bad on modern 1911's as well but they've really grown on me.

It was that or black diamond checkered grips and I think I made the right choice :D

great set!

is it a marui with metal kit?

did you have any problem mounting the 610r?

Yeah, it was a G'n'G Custom which was Marui based + a Nova Kit.

Not so much a problem fitting, just a lot of patience needed. The lower frame is easily about 3-4mm too wide for the 310R/610R so I had to file the inside of the 310R/610R housing. I also needed to file a tiny bit of the lower frame as well.

Be VERY careful if you do this, the wiring for the pressure switch is VERY delicate, too much tension on it and you'll screw up the switch (even letting the switch hang on its own weight is too much tension).

This happened to my one and now the pressure switch works but you have to press the wiring into a particular position.

002.jpg

TM MEUSOC

KA rail mount

KA M3 replica

Got a 6004 with the high draw modification done to it.

Internally, this thing has hi-flow valves in the mags, a 160% spring and other modifications. Last chrono was 336 fps with .25s on propane.

Bought this from a teammate, glad I did. Hopefully this gun doesnt continue on my "lucky" streak with GBBs.

6004-5322

Caspian 1911

M6X Light

Lots of sanding on the M3 light, an M6 will also fit. The draw is perfect. I've owned a Kimber Warrior with an M3 on it from WA and had the respective 6004 for it, and it was a tad tight on the draw. It was a newer model 6004 though with the flimsier shroud. This one I have right now is one of the older models.

P1010006-1.jpg

P1010007-1.jpg