1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

What sort of modification are we talking here, a few hours with a dremel shaving a few bits off until it fits, or major rescupting of the side lugs and the bottom shape of the sights. Thanks for the reply :D

Well, I think it depends on one's dremel skill. It is some major shape changing going on, but I think it is pretty much limited to removal of stuff on the bottom. With a file, and the right dremel tip you should be able to do it, it will just be a fair bit of work. I've only seen one or two people who have actually bothered, but you should be able to find the pictures in this thread, or in the handgun forum.

TM M1911A1 based

Nova Kimbr SWAT Custom II kit

SD Kimber chamber and barrel

Nova spring plug

Nova Kimber ambi-safety

Nova Mag release

Nova Kimber grip safety

Nova Slide-release

Nova MSH

RS Kimber carbon fibre grip+RS grip screw and bushing

ProG4 Trigger and trigger bow

Guarder recoil and hammer spring

ProG4 hammer and hammer strut

SD POM nozzle/cylinder

Airsoft Surgeon piston

Picked these up at my local site they where a private sale, absolutely mint condition with 8 mags and 3 "customish" WA 1911s. They have standard internals but a few custom parts like triggers/mag catches/grips etc but it was just such a bargain i had to have them and they even came with a case!

Can anyone help me identify the guns? One is missing a thumb safety on one side but thats it! My fave has to be the two tone with pachmayr grips but the trigger is a bit wierd looking.

011-9.jpg

012-6.jpg

016-2.jpg

Can anyone help me identify the guns?

S&W Doug Koenig Limited edition

S&W 1911SC

Wilson Combat Super Grade?

Not sure about the last one as yours doesn't have Wilson Combat markings on the slide and your comp is slightly different to the gun I linked to.

1st shooter-

I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!

I'm good now. But seriously, really nice. Are they all stock?