1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

Thats what I assumed from looking at the pictures but didn't want to base it solely on what might have been an optical illusion. Thanks for assuming I am retarded, now I can assume you are a useless tit turd.

Fellowz or anyone else, there are no available extended magazines for the TM line up are there?

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know where to get Kimber style slant rear sights?

Like this:

sight7.jpg

The RS ones cost 37$ and the project I have in mind is already gonna cost more than Id like to spend.

WA and Shooters Design have these sights on some of their pistols/slides, but I cant find them seperately on any website.

my new TM Desert Warrior 4.3 with a RS Surefire X300

/snip

Have you found an effective way to holster this setup yet? I'm looking for a serpa in particular... Not sure which one fits.

Thats what I assumed from looking at the pictures but didn't want to base it solely on what might have been an optical illusion. Thanks for assuming I am retarded, now I can assume you are a useless tit turd.

Fellowz or anyone else, there are no available extended magazines for the TM line up are there?

Rofl.

Not yet, but TM just announced they are making 40rd extended 1911 mags.

The slide needs to be cut for the sight to fit...

To fit the RS sight you mean? Something hardcore or an easy job?

Have you found an effective way to holster this setup yet? I'm looking for a serpa in particular... Not sure which one fits.

Have a look here: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=174287&view=findpost&p=2241788

Rofl.

Not yet, but TM just announced they are making 40rd extended 1911 mags.

ive adapted my serpa to accomidate the rail, it takes alot of hacking but it works great now.

here it is holstered.

Picture066-1.jpg

Picture067-1.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture069-1.jpg

To fit the RS sight you mean? Something hardcore or an easy job?

Have a look here: http://www.arniesair...dpost&p=2241788

I saw that... I also PMed you about it. But I dont know what model specifically that holster is, so I thought Id ask again.

ive adapted my serpa to accomidate the rail, it takes alot of hacking but it works great now.

here it is holstered.

Sweet, 1911 holster?

Do you have a link to this?

I have a link.. But its to another forum. So I dont know if that's against the rules or not.. Here's a pic though

12.jpg

Aby Serpa for 1911's with flashlight will work: you must take into account that any flashlight will be wider than the rail itself.

Also, any Serpa that takes 1911's with rail could be sanded a bit from the inside.

My latest creation....Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special

092.jpg

094.jpg

DSCF4333.jpg

She started out as a Marui MEU but has now been fitted or customized with the following parts:

Airsoft Surgeon BBH and cylinder head.

Action enhanced loading nozzle.

Nineball Hop rubber.

LCT solid trigger.

Dytac 'glow' fore sight.

Tanio Koba MSH.

TM 1911a1 chequered slide lock.

TM 4.3 combat hammer (polished).

Custom 'Les Baer' type single thumb safety (original MEU 'Kings' ambi-safety modified).

Custom un-marked slide with additional forward cocking serrations (original slide markings filled and resprayed).

Custom engraved chamber with 'BAER 45 MATCH' markings (original MEU plastic barrel).

Custom handmade smooth grips in 'Mahogany'.

Custom mag bumpers as per Les Baer design.

TM MEU barrel bushing has been polished.

Can anyone show me a picture of a TM 1911 with a Guarder flat steel mainspring housing on it? I'd like to see specifically how well it fits into the frame.

Actually, if anyone also knows, I'm looking for the best flat MSH out there for a TM 1911. It needs to fit like a RS MSH; none of this Western Arms nonsense where the housing sticks out of the frame a bit. I'm looking for one that sits flush with the frame.

Edited by ruchik