1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

Im trying to build a cheapo Kimber Custom Covert II, but would like it to have correct markings. Does nayone know of a cheap 1911 that has no engravings on the frame but is textured where the fingers rest? A1 1911's dont have the damn textured part and MEU's have SA engravings.

Here's me MEU with the VFC light and a A.A.C. Supressor (which is as long as the sldie itself biggrin.gif)

I'm planning to go full NOVA aftermarket parts. Black Nova MBK, magwell'd MSH and recoil spring plug, silver grip, thumb safety and mag release. Gonna get the black Wilson Combat mag bottoms for my mags as well, and use the new Detonator sights. Also a ProG4 hammer set and a Freedom Art silver thumbguard thingy biggrin.gif

Quick Question, would this drop In barrel kit work with TM hop-up instead, inside my MEU.

I asked the same a while ago and had no answer, but in ASF we got to the conclusion that WE outer barrels were a bit wider than TM ones, so its probable that it wont fit properly, but I had no real answer relating to that barrel and a TM pistols or hop chambers, if you decide to buy it and test it, feel free to coment :P

Very nice intinerious, I'm hoping to end up with something similar to that once the parts I'm waiting for arrive.

Quick Question, would this drop In barrel kit work with TM hop-up instead, inside my MEU.

My MEU :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/newhotness05/DSCN1125.jpg

I asked that a while back but didn't get an answer. I'm going to be ordering one at the end of Jan if you can wait that long to find out.

Very nice intinerious, I'm hoping to end up with something similar to that once the parts I'm waiting for arrive.

Thanks!biggrin.gif

Pradal fit it in his Army MEU, wich is pretty much the same, internally, than the MEUs.

Dammit, if they fit then I've wasted a crapload of cash on the Nineball SAS barrel...

Just a quick update pic of mine with the v1911, new grips and the can I hope to eventually get around to fitting.

SDC13633.jpg

Does anyone know if the adjustable safariland clones will hold a 1911 with that light on it? I'm just trying to find a budget solution to carrying it. I'd rather not spend another £100+ on a real SL just yet.

Chas - Do you know if any modifications were needed?

Well, My Meister took a dump on me today, 3 to be exact.

DSCN1130.jpg

My spring guide is shot to *suitcase* (will not cycle properly), half of my front sight is missing and my mag, well lets just face it, its not a TM mag lol. TM Night Warrior here I come.