1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

Chaps,

Please make specific threads for your queries. That way, it makes it far easier for people with the same question as you to find their answer through the search feature. It also helps keep clutter to a minimum too :). In the mean time, i'll keep the above posts there as a reference for other users to take heed.

Back to pictures!

Update to my previous post, got some parts from WGC yesterday.

1911l.jpg

1911b.jpg

Parts list for now:

TM 1911a1

Guarder parts:

FMK

150% springs

Steel MSH, mag catch, rear sight, slide stop, barrel and barrel bushing.

LCT trigger

'Bobbed' original spur-hammer

The WC-grips are some WA-ones I had lying around, will change those since they're in bad shape..

I got a beavertail for it too (I actually got two since I messed up the order..) but I did not know about the frame being different on this model. Might dremel it out to fit later on but I kinda like it the way it is now since it's not biting my hand anymore after the bobbing!

Edited by Snigel
  • Like 1

Well here is mine, sorry for the poor picture, best camera i have got at the moment:

pict0485.jpg

It is a TM Might Warrior Slide on a MEU Frame with a Detonics Safety and Trigger Bar so it mounts the single sided safety with nothing poking out the other side. Oh and it has the custom STARS grips 'renegadecow' did for me a while back. Also have the original grips but it looks good with both.

Now to think up a name for her, any suggestions at all?

Edit: Will get a better pic up tomorrow when the sun is out up here (which is about 1hr in north east Scotland).

'FireKnife'

Edited by FireKnife

TM base springfield V12

TM MEU + Detonator V12 metal kit + anvil chrome coated accessaries

Nice piece. I was looking at that V12 kit. Can't believe you dropped the cash for Anvil controls on a TM, that's a first I've seen, hats off to you sir, I love it.

How was the fit on the Detonator kit?

All from Sanko I reckon?

Loving the grips, what are they?

Proud grip bushings too huh?

Edited by The Vainguard